Welcome, Guest

I need help finding full time work
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!
  • Page:

TOPIC: I need help finding full time work 104 Views

I need help finding full time work 07 Jun 2023 17:00 #397031

I am in my mid 40's and have come a long way with my personal struggle of shemiras eynayim. There were times in my life ( about 12 years ago ) when I was addicted. I BH managed to break free about 10 years ago. I typically fall about 2 times a year unfortunately. I do however want to be fully free without ever falling. I am struggling with Parnassah and there is a voice inside of me telling me to resort to my old ways. I feel that if I am busy working a whole day I will have less of a struggle. I have tried looking for work but the odds seem to be stacked against me. If anyone sees this post and can help me find work please email me. 

Re: I need help finding full time work 07 Jun 2023 21:15 #397066

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
Mikeshwarma wrote on 07 Jun 2023 17:00:
I am in my mid 40's and have come a long way with my personal struggle of shemiras eynayim. There were times in my life ( about 12 years ago ) when I was addicted. I BH managed to break free about 10 years ago. I typically fall about 2 times a year unfortunately. I do however want to be fully free without ever falling. I am struggling with Parnassah and there is a voice inside of me telling me to resort to my old ways. I feel that if I am busy working a whole day I will have less of a struggle. I have tried looking for work but the odds seem to be stacked against me. If anyone sees this post and can help me find work please email me. 

What type of work are you looking for, if you share some more details, we might be able to brainstorm together... 
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
feel free to reach out @  ahavayirah@gmail.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes