Welcome, Guest

Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating 10467 Views

Re: Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating 31 Jul 2023 22:03 #399312

Hi Yitz!

welcome! btw the concept you mentioned about the sexual attraction to ones mother is normal, Freud wrote about this extensively! or the concept of your mother being sexually attracted to you is also normal, its known as silently seducing a child.
Joined as a single bochur, Bh broke free (but still on watch) by using the tools on this website, therapy but mainly through getting married. 

הנותן עיניו במה שאינו שלו, מה שמבקש לא נותנים לו, ומה שבידו נוטלים ממנה

(סוטה ט, עמוד א)

ולכן אל יפול לב אדם
וכו' גם אם יהיה כן כל ימיו במלחמה זו כי אולי לכך נברא וזאת עבודתו לאכפיא לס"א תמיד 
(תניא פ"כז)
Last Edit: 31 Jul 2023 22:06 by Shnitzel and kugel.

Re: Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating 02 Aug 2023 04:27 #399383

• yeshivaguy
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I don’t know if you have a therapist but if it’s shayach to discuss this in therapy and discuss whether to bring in your mother as well. I’ve had similar and it helped me immensely bh. Super cringe and uncomfortable but great.
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2023 04:38 by yeshivaguy.

Re: Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating 17 Aug 2023 05:38 #400010

Hi sounds like you’ve spent lots of time on self improvement and you sound very self aware congrats on that!
can’t help but wonder you mention that M isn’t getting in the way for your productive life & that you are no addict yet you refer to it as a struggle, you’re reaching out to others on GYE to share your burden, seem not always to be in control of the phone sex & fear that someone will pickup on the pats & shoulder taps etc. I completely understand your current position of not being motivated to change most of us here have been there I definitely have… & the 1st of the 5 steps to change is Pre-contemplation which is where it sounds like you’re at right now. It sounds like you define an addict as someone who is failing in life due to their addiction which is not the case by you, is it possible though that an addict is someone who is doing a behavior that they truly despise deep down but don’t have the power to control it (regardless of what way it is or isn’t affecting their life)? If someone is enslaved to a certain behavior that they are ashamed of, fear being exposed of & perhaps feel a guilt deep down yet can’t or doesn’t want to stop himself, would he be considered an addict?
another way to think about it: if I was presented the opportunity to get rid of certain behaviors (& feelings associated with them) by the click of a button would I take the opportunity? 
BH you’ve found GYE to at least express your feelings regardless of what happens some of us struggled in silent for years!
and hey don’t worry about bombs & scared they don’t work anyhow been there done that

good luck!!

Re: Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating 28 Aug 2023 13:58 #400537

• Heeling
  • Current streak: 73 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey! @Yitz23,

Its been a while since you last stopped by for a visit...

You should be up to day 40 or something....

How are you? I hope the new zman and all is working out for you.

Thinking of you...
You can win the fight, but I'll have to live with the loser.

Any excuse you use for yourself, you must be willing to use for your wife.

Not Always can I understand others, but I can always respect their wishes.

You're human, it's okay.

One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.

Re: Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating 26 Mar 2024 03:01 #410684

• shmuu
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you. I don't have anything more to share regarding what I wrote. 

Re: Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating 27 Mar 2024 19:39 #410813

• chancy
  • Current streak: 822 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Come on Shmuu, 
we wanna hear how you have been since last time. Are you trying any of the tools? Are you talking to anyone here? 

Re: Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating 27 Mar 2024 20:03 #410819

• shmuu
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for asking. I've been communicating with someone on the post called bipolar/mz"l since Monday. In those posts are describe how I've been doing, especially last Summer. Please read it and tell me your thoughts. No pressure. Thanks. 

Re: Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating 29 Mar 2024 03:32 #410919

I could relate to masturbating to the images of other Bochur

Re: Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating 31 Mar 2024 06:29 #411012

• sdny
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm no expert in addictions but if you cant go thru your day w/o alcohol/drugs a person is a addict. Seems like you have the same worth mast****. Please correct me if I'm wrong 

Re: Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating 22 Apr 2024 15:47 #412150

I feel bi as well is it possible to actually be this way or the torah holds we are all straight?
it's not about strength, but rather determination and resilience.

Re: Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating 06 May 2024 17:10 #412655

• chancy
  • Current streak: 822 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Of course its possible,  a lot of us are attracted to both genders. 
THe issue only lies in the label of bi, you need to decide what you are going to do with your urges. 
The Torah doesn't say what we are supposed to be attracted to, the Torah only teaches us what to do with our urges and the Torah clearly says that the only union that Hashem wants is between a man and his wife. 

Of course, sometimes we have hidden reasons why we feel attracted more or less to a certain gender and they can be healed. 

Re: Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating 06 May 2024 19:00 #412672

• horizon
  • Gold Boarder
Ah, seeing this thread reminds me of the gems the baal ha'thread used to drop...

טאטע טאטע טאטע איך וויל זיין, יא איך וויל זיין, א ירא שמים

my forum

Time to create page: 0.49 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes