Welcome, Guest

Chanukah Challenge!
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: Chanukah Challenge! 1807 Views

Re: Chanukah Challenge! 10 Jan 2021 01:15 #360942

• eyes
  • Current streak: 137 days
  • Platinum Boarder
HI HHM
I just saw this post now.
You posted this question hours before I was rolled into the operation room, to donate one of my kidney's to a real special boy here where I live. BTW the boy is only 22 and not yet religious.

So Here you go.
Baruch Hashem I have not googled these things in a while. I  am trying to know my triggers and I speak to myself often, and I try to realize when I am going into questionable territory.
When I did google these things, i did it for the following reason.
I was looking for something specifically. On amazon and when googling anything of that sort even if you put in to google "mens ....." which are permissible and I am allowed to look at these, pictures of women come up. Now, I was looking for PJ's. But for some reason women came up too. 
Now to answer your question, I was not looking to ejaculate or get a wet dream. In the beginning I was looking for pajama shorts. But then I realized I can see "nice" pictures, I convinced myself I need to find Pj's and then I got some eye entertainment as well.
I dont recall, but at times it was possible I was trying to get escape something, I dont recall.
BH these days I am trying to be careful with my eyes. I try to remind myself constantly. Like Thursday I went to my local walmart to get an abdominal belt, since after surgery I need something to keep my abdomen together. I am sure you could guess who is wearing the belt in the picture; not men. I covered the picture and tried to remind myself why I am buying the belt and not too look at the person wearing it.

Recently, there was an article in a frum newsletter for women that wrote how men struggle and how if almost tore apart a marriage R"L.
​The fact that this publication wrote something about this makes women more aware of what is plaguing our men in today's society. I have a techloq filter BH and every time I open a site that is usually locked my wife gets an email that I opened it. at first she didn't even pay attention to those emails, but now she does. I told her that she could always ask me why I went on that site.
In ant case I hope I answered your questions.

Now Guys please post your stories.
Many have been helped by fellow GYE's
Grant, HHM, Captain and so may others are here for you. 
Open up and you will be helped. As long as you are open, they are open. So guys dont shove it under the carpet any longer come out. We dont know who you are. 
You will benefit from it.

I would like to end off that we just had shabbos mevorchim shvat, so we already have one foot into the month. shvat is the acronym for Shetivaser Bsoros Tovos.
In the zechia of everyone posting and sharing may we all be zoche to have Bsoros Tovos to share.

Lchaim

Eyes 

ps. Baruch Hashem I am feeling a lot better. Still having pain. Will IYH see the surgeon this week.
Last Edit: 10 Jan 2021 01:16 by eyes.
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes