Welcome, Guest

Hey hey hey hey! Blurred lines
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hey hey hey hey! Blurred lines 444 Views

Hey hey hey hey! Blurred lines 03 Nov 2020 13:16 #357042

Hello,

my name is anonymous Yoeli from willliamsburg,
thinking of starting to try sex toys, and don’t want it to be a conflict with my learning and davening, yeshiva life, doing the right thing as a yid, middos, I live at home and have a tv although my family doesn’t, I have a degree of ocd and started to have panic attacks a year or two ago.

my history: started in 7th or 8th grade with dial up speed, upgraded my cell phone to 3g in 12th grade, switched to a blackberry soon after, got an android, switched to iPhone around 3 years ago.

Re: Hey hey hey hey! Blurred lines 03 Nov 2020 13:55 #357045

• 360gye
  • Current streak: 760 days
  • Gold Boarder
Hi Yoeli, 

It's great you came here and are open with us. It is a big step to be able to open up, and join this website. Everyone here is here to help and we are with you in this struggle

It is commendable you are cognizant of your yeshiva life, and are aware that the strugle does impede upon your life. But, why do you want to try these toys? what do you hope to get out of it?

I think you shouldn't do it, and instead try to figure out what's really missing in your life and try to make your life more productive.

I would be happy to discuss this with you at length, my email is 360gye@gmail.com feel free to email or chat with me via hangouts

Your friend,
360gye

Re: Hey hey hey hey! Blurred lines 03 Nov 2020 22:49 #357060

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome to a great place. You sound like a broad minded intelligent guy. Stay connected. Hook up with some of the winners here. Do yourself a very big favor and stay away from the sex toys. They will never fill up the hole in your heart you are trying to fill. Hatzlucha.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: Hey hey hey hey! Blurred lines 04 Nov 2020 06:27 #357070

Hey welcome!

Use out your opportunity to fix this issue whilst your still single.

Hatslocho
Joined as a single bochur, Bh broke free (but still on watch) by using the tools on this website, therapy but mainly through getting married. 

הנותן עיניו במה שאינו שלו, מה שמבקש לא נותנים לו, ומה שבידו נוטלים ממנה

(סוטה ט, עמוד א)

ולכן אל יפול לב אדם
וכו' גם אם יהיה כן כל ימיו במלחמה זו כי אולי לכך נברא וזאת עבודתו לאכפיא לס"א תמיד 
(תניא פ"כז)

Re: Hey hey hey hey! Blurred lines 04 Nov 2020 16:42 #357078

The last time I had a streak was Elul, a friend wanted to go to a club since those were opening up, and I didn’t get far since.

Re: Hey hey hey hey! Blurred lines 04 Nov 2020 22:29 #357087

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
So let's get your friend who wanted the club to join GYE too. You can work on this together or individually. One thing is clear - a guy who wants to go to a club is in a lot of deep pain. Let's help him. Why should he suffer?
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: Hey hey hey hey! Blurred lines 06 Nov 2020 02:43 #357137

My friend knows what gye is

Re: Hey hey hey hey! Blurred lines 15 Jan 2021 02:48 #361353

• yeshivaguy
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Nu? Hows it goin brother?!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes