Read once, then minimize to save screen space.

Forum Overview

Post on the forum to get support, tell your story and reach out for help when feeling weak!

You will never be alone in this struggle again.

The GYE forum is anonymous platform of group support, and a life-line of chizuk for hundreds of people in exactly your situation. 

To use the forum you need to first become a member of the site, sign up here.

After signing up to the site, go to the forum, enter one of our boards and press "New Topic" to begin posting! 

Welcome, Guest
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Techy 789 Views

Re: Techy 17 Jan 2020 03:32 #346773

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 1160 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome. There are SA meetings in Eretz Yisroel. If you PM me I can try to get you connected with someone over there. In the meantime maybe reach out and get to know some of the chevra here who can b'ezras Hashem assist you. 
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: Techy 17 Jan 2020 16:00 #346784

• N8
  • Current streak: 171 days
  • Fresh Boarder
True, im in middle of getting my comptia a+ and then security + and possiy network +.
while your near your rabbeim yiu need to ask them to give over the tools so you can learn to fight in your own. I sat with a rebbi and a friend who has a lot of goof tips for hours just to fortify myself with mussar and tools

Re: Techy 17 Jan 2020 16:05 #346785

• N8
  • Fresh Boarder
lionking wrote on 16 Jan 2020 05:24:

N8 wrote on 15 Jan 2020 23:09:
They created something similar but its missing a few components and a few features I have in mind.

I'm a little techie and have experience with both Android and iOS, as well as MDM.
Would love to hear what you have in mind.

I want to create a android kernel that has a vpn built into the kernel and is password protected, this wayyou  can allow what apps have internet from the kernel and what apps won't, and also fter or disable the web pages from the source. also I want to have a built in applocker. I know these are on the market already as 3rd party software, but 3rd party software can be bypassed on android very easily. I also want to remove guest mode. I would make this a software for sale that you would ourchase a 1x activation key and be able to install it on a large base of supported devices 

Re: Techy 19 Jan 2020 02:05 #346804

• lionking
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
N8 wrote on 17 Jan 2020 16:05:

lionking wrote on 16 Jan 2020 05:24:

N8 wrote on 15 Jan 2020 23:09:
They created something similar but its missing a few components and a few features I have in mind.

I'm a little techie and have experience with both Android and iOS, as well as MDM.
Would love to hear what you have in mind.

I want to create a android kernel that has a vpn built into the kernel and is password protected, this wayyou  can allow what apps have internet from the kernel and what apps won't, and also fter or disable the web pages from the source. also I want to have a built in applocker. I know these are on the market already as 3rd party software, but 3rd party software can be bypassed on android very easily. I also want to remove guest mode. I would make this a software for sale that you would ourchase a 1x activation key and be able to install it on a large base of supported devices 

I can offer some guidance. You can email me for more details. I don't think a custom kernel makes sense for a couple of reasons. Probably a custom rom specific to certain devices would be more practical. (Which is what safe telecom is doing).
I'll keep this message short, you can email me for more details.
Hatzlocha
My email address is: growinghigher613@gmail.com

Re: Techy 19 Jan 2020 14:02 #346811

• N8
  • Fresh Boarder
Ill definitely send you a email!
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2020 14:02 by N8.

Re: Techy 09 Feb 2020 06:20 #347248

• N8
  • Fresh Boarder