Read once, then minimize to save screen space.

Forum Overview

Post on the forum to get support, tell your story and reach out for help when feeling weak!

You will never be alone in this struggle again.

The GYE forum is anonymous platform of group support, and a life-line of chizuk for hundreds of people in exactly your situation. 

To use the forum you need to first become a member of the site, sign up here.

After signing up to the site, go to the forum, enter one of our boards and press "New Topic" to begin posting! 

Welcome, Guest
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Newbie 843 Views

Newbie 12 Aug 2018 14:28 #334568

• Chipper
  • Current streak: 38 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Good morning.  I just discovered GYE yesterday.  Printed out the handbook and started reading it.  I am not new to sex addiction and have attended 12-step groups in my area although it has been over 5 years since I've been to an SLAA group.  GYE seems to resonate with me and my goals as I am deepening my commitment to Judaism and also to being of service to the Jewish community.  It is critical that I deal with this dirty secret in my life and arrest this compulsive disease.  I'm glad to be here and eager to continue working on myself.

Re: Newbie 12 Aug 2018 18:23 #334574

Hello, thank you for your post! Wishing you success on your recovery journey 

Re: Newbie 12 Aug 2018 18:33 #334577

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 1037 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome. It should be with hatzlocha.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes