Welcome, Guest
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Winning wars 1885 Views

Winning wars 22 Jul 2018 02:55 #333695

• dylanskyler
  • Current streak: 33 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey guys! Here's what helps for me. For internet on my phone - apple restrictions where I can't delete my history, or go on private mode, and someone close has the password in case it blocks stupid stuff. My computer doesn't have apple restrictions.....so got VCF. Annoying, but best out there. You can ask them to unblock stuff too, but with a delayed response (compared to my someone who's right near by). For masturbation thru mind (my real problem), make sure to stay involved EVERY day! I sometimes write down 'battle plans' (on a real piece of paper) for times when I think I will have a hard time in the future. I keep that paper on me for that time, and look at it before and during that time. I have a general 'battle plan' (on paper!) in my pocket at all times. If I feel like I'm starting to have a temptation, I will look at it. Find a way to look at it!! This way has gotten me FARRRR!! Keep in mind, if u are physically able to stand up, stop masturbating, and put your ______ away (sorry for language), then do it! If ur in the bathroom, stand up, cross ur legs and arms, back to a wall for 5 min. Day dream of kicking ur yetzer hara's ____ with knifed boots lol, as if he was a person (looks like u, just with a stupid evil smirk lol that's just what I think). Remember to never start the process! Put a fee on urself if u take "it" out for no reason> TaPHSiC helps too! The book "The Battle of Our Generation" also helps (www.TheBattleofOurGeneration.com @gmail, and 470.fight.18 phone number)! Plz read. Very helpful! I don't want to say anything I'm not supposed to say and then get in trouble with G-D, so I'm kinda scared to be fully open. Sorry. For single men, plz read pg 21 of that book. I think you can get it for free, but not sure.
Last Edit: 12 Sep 2018 21:25 by dylanskyler. Reason: need to

Re: Winning wars 26 Jul 2018 11:29 #333937

• highroller
  • Current streak: 10 days
  • Junior Boarder
Hi thanks for posting and keep on going.
Can i ask what is your battle plan ?
Thanks
Last Edit: 26 Jul 2018 11:30 by highroller.

Re: Winning wars 12 Sep 2018 21:26 #335444

• dylanskyler
  • Current streak: 33 days
  • Fresh Boarder
private message me and I will be'h fill u in
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes