Welcome, Guest
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!
  • Page:

TOPIC: PLEASE HELP 1198 Views

PLEASE HELP 07 Jul 2017 03:46 #316848

• phill up
  • Junior Boarder
Thank you to everyone who responded to my introduction last week. It's so amazing hoe interested everyone is in helping one another.

Speaking of which, I really could use help. I had a really bad fall last Tuesday, even after I committed to using GYE more two days prior. I've gotten back up and am taking it one day at a time, but I could really use guidance and I would appreciate if someone could reach out. I absolutely don't want to sink any further. I want to get this right and clean up all the filth, whatever it takes.

Re: PLEASE HELP 07 Jul 2017 04:45 #316851

• bb0212
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey brother, shoot me an email (look in my signature for the address). If I can do something to help, I will. Sometimes, the going gets tough, or it was always tough & it can be easy to think that there's no point in fighting. Plenty of us have thought that, yet once we arrived at GYE. Many of us have seen that it's possible to succeed long term, so keep your head up! Please email me, I'd love to discuss more with you.

Re: PLEASE HELP 07 Jul 2017 20:34 #316878

• 360gye
  • Current streak: 760 days
  • Gold Boarder
Feel free to email me at 360gye@gmail.com

Re: PLEASE HELP 08 Jul 2017 22:12 #316891

• ColinColin
  • Current streak: 622 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Try HALT.

If you can recognise that you are feeling one or more of these emotions, then a fall is likely.
At that point, phone someone or come online to this Forum, or do a positive activity such as walking or reading or making a meal or Torah study.

Hungry
Angry (Resentful)
Lonely
Tired
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes