Welcome, Guest

Mesayin's Motivative Messages
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: Mesayin's Motivative Messages 49298 Views

Re: Mesayin's Motivative Messages 31 Aug 2022 07:48 #385350

• mesayin
  • Current streak: 50 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • הבא ליטהר מסייעין אותו
Mesayin wrote on 31 Aug 2022 07:20:
Wow.

I haven't been to this site in a couple of years.

I've been struggling with Z"L since I last came here and I even fell for some real bad shmutz within the last couple of years (I don't think I'm addicted though)

I just went through my posts and I was on fire! I wish I had the same fire today as I appeared to have back then. I was so full of Chizzuk and motivation (although, it might have just been my good days).

Being back on the site for a couple of days has really got me thinking of how much I should get back in my truck, I should view my struggles as an opportunity to get closer to Hashem.

Baruch Hashem I am in contact with Hashem Help Me. I believe one of the main reasons I struggle is because I have had no one to talk to about it (The person I spoke to a few years ago passed away r"l). Hopefully speaking with Hashem Help Me will help me further.

Markz, Cordnoy, the rest of you. It looked like I enjoyed conversing with you back then. Hopefully we can converse further

I could really use so much of the Chizzuk I wrote to other people on this site 

I can't believe I had such fire. I guess one of the good things about this site is it's like a journal/diary
My thread/My story

Slogans and Sayings

Relapses and falling are inevitable, the challenge is getting up.

Tzaddikim are the not the ones that don't fall, they are the ones that fall constantly and get up constantly.

Feel free to contact me anytime through private message or chat.

Chizzuk emails by Rabbi Duvid Ashear shlita that can change your day subscribe now.

Check out my powerful tefila.

Depressed? Check out some of my jokes

Re: Mesayin's Motivative Messages 31 Aug 2022 16:13 #385360

• retrych
  • Current streak: 201 days
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
Sometimes you have to click an old lighter a bunch of times, clean it off and add a bit more fuel, but it lights up...

Re: Mesayin's Motivative Messages 31 Aug 2022 17:16 #385368

• mesayin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • הבא ליטהר מסייעין אותו
retrych wrote on 31 Aug 2022 16:13:
Sometimes you have to click an old lighter a bunch of times, clean it off and add a bit more fuel, but it lights up...

Absolutely!  
My thread/My story

Slogans and Sayings

Tzaddikim are the not the ones that don't fall, they are the ones that fall constantly and get up constantly.

Chizzuk emails by Rabbi Duvid Ashear shlita that can change your day subscribe now.

Re: Mesayin's Motivative Messages 02 Sep 2022 18:12 #385440

• mesayin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • הבא ליטהר מסייעין אותו
באר מים חיים פרשת שופטים

וכי כל דברי עולם הזה הם נבזים ושפלים, אין מתום בהם וכל עיקרו לא נברא ואינו חי בארץ כי אם למלאות רצון הבורא לעשות נחת רוח לפניו "בכל אשר יוכל". ובזה הוא מתגבר  על התאוה ועובד את הש'"י בזה, שכל עיקרי העבודה לאלוקנו ית"ש החשובה לפניו יותר מכל, הוא ההתגברות על התאוה שכל עיקרו לא נברא אלא לזה. ואשרי לו שזוכה לעובדו ית' בזה

It's kedai to learn the whole piece
My thread/My story

Slogans and Sayings

Time to create page: 0.40 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes