Read once, then minimize to save screen space.

Forum Overview

Post on the forum to get support, tell your story and reach out for help when feeling weak!

You will never be alone in this struggle again.

The GYE forum is anonymous platform of group support, and a life-line of chizuk for hundreds of people in exactly your situation. 

To use the forum you need to first become a member of the site, sign up here.

After signing up to the site, go to the forum, enter one of our boards and press "New Topic" to begin posting! 

Welcome, Guest
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: Big Steps 107433 Views

Re: Big Steps 01 May 2019 03:38 #340811

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 1042 days
  • Platinum Boarder
This post by yirasshamaim is a MASTERPIECE
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: Big Steps 01 May 2019 04:40 #340814

• higher
  • Current streak: 19 days
  • Expert Boarder
i didnt even say so much as a thank you on the past bunch of posts on this thread cuz i felt things were tense and i dont have the broad shoulders to make a public statement in any way that cud potentially shake things up.
that being said, i think we all should all come out on this one. i agree with hhm yiras shamayim's post is pure gold.
if you need support relating to ur wife having sexual aversion and you are NOT an addict, feel free to pm me. ive picked up some advice along my own journey as well.
my thread:https:guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/340817-I-AM-HIGHER-THAN-ALL-THIS!!!#340817
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes