Welcome, Guest
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hi Everyone 666 Views

Hi Everyone 26 Feb 2013 20:02 #202764

i'm new @ this place but already few month in the hebrew one. my english is not too good & therefore i will not be here as much. but just one to say hello

looking forward for full recovery.

Tzadik.
I need to remember that:
I'm no a bad person; I'm sick.
I'm not A Choteh. I'm A Chole.
It take time & effort to stay sober but it worth it.

Davening to hashem to keep me sober 1 day @ a time since יום ג שבוע של יום-הכיפורים ו תשרי ה'תשע"ד 
10 Sptember 2013

(and to keep this date)

Re: Hi Everyone 26 Feb 2013 20:31 #202767

• moish u.k.
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Winning is a team effort!
Thanks for dropping in.

Everyone is welcome here. From broken english to broken neshomes.

I really like your name.

I wish you much hatslocho in getting full rcovery.

Moish

Re: Hi Everyone 26 Feb 2013 22:37 #202777

• chaim11
  • Junior Boarder
  • Look at these pure faces
Hi Tzadik
You are welcome to our club. You can even write in Hebrew, we will take care of the rest…
Ad’rabba, we would love to hear some smart ideas and tips from our brothers in the holy land.

Re: Hi Everyone 26 Feb 2013 22:47 #202779

THANK YOU! will try!
תודה רבה! אנסה! אבל אני לא ב"הולי-לאנד"! אני גר ב
i was born in the holy land & grow up for over.... yrs. now i'm here for over .... yrs. i undersanad basic english but reading/writing is hard. i read slow & will not be able to read all your wonderful posts (what a pity)

when i came to live meeting i said perhaps they will teach me a better english. (especialy all the "ta'ava" terms)
I need to remember that:

Davening to hashem to keep me sober 1 day @ a time since יום ג שבוע של יום-הכיפורים ו תשרי ה'תשע"ד 
10 Sptember 2013

(and to keep this date)
Last Edit: 26 Feb 2013 22:58 by צדיק גמור. Reason: privacy

Re: Hi Everyone 27 Feb 2013 00:28 #202794

• chaim11
  • Junior Boarder
  • Look at these pure faces
That's fine just stay with us and slowly you will learn everything.
How about using Google Translate? As you said, you just have to translate the terms and then אתה תזרום

Re: Hi Everyone 27 Feb 2013 15:44 #202809

• moish u.k.
  • Platinum Boarder
We'd like to get to know you. Can you tell us about yourself, perhaps a bit at a time?

And by the way, is your name Tzaddik Goomir, or Tzaddik Gumure, or perhaps Tzaddik Gamoor???

Either way, you're a Tzaddik, and you're wellcome here.

Moish

Re: Hi Everyone 27 Feb 2013 22:18 #202818

yes. the question are in place. i should have tell liitle bit more about my self in the first place.

i strated "GYE" around sivan/tamuz of last year (found it on google) & i called myself "Tzadik Gamur". i fought a lot that i'm not addicted (chole) i have a big yetzer horah. &that why i want to be Tzadik but can't i'm Gamur. finished .done. as i stayed more & more i learned, very slow, that i'm not Chote. i'm chole. & i need to take my medication. the 12 steps. (i changed my display name to "Matnat-Hanikayon - the gift of cleanlyness) however i still took my time. hoping the reading/writing in the forum will be sufficient. i get to over 1,000 msg & got no where. people who came after me got already long sobrity while i got 2 digits. & not "sober". just "dry". the "spils" came back again & again. so i came on my 4 feets & stated writing the 1st step.

B"H i did not go too far... just Zera Levatolo & pron.. some magazine... nothing much! (no "real stuff" if you understand) & maybe that what held me back from taking the pogram sirious. now i'm in the middle of the 1st step i see how sick i was & this is why i got stock on the firts step. i was afraid to akcnoledge my powerlessness.
I need to remember that:

10 Sptember 2013

(and to keep this date)

Re: Hi Everyone 28 Feb 2013 15:58 #202848

• moish u.k.
  • Platinum Boarder
Thank you for that.

Hey, i love how that line sounds in Hebrew, "I am not a choteh, i am a choleh".

Guard, how's that for "quote of the day"?

But seriously, thanks for sharing.

Are you working the steps with a sponsor?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes