Welcome, Guest

Johannesburg Jews
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Johannesburg Jews 743 Views

Johannesburg Jews 28 Oct 2012 18:56 #146854

• Time4Change
  • Junior Boarder
Hi there everyone,

I've been around here for about two years - and I've learnt that one of the most hopeful tools has been; meeting real people and bringing the addiction to life.

I've met some incredible and wonderful people, and we support and encourage each other.

There are a few of us who attend the local 12 step groups (other moreso than myself; i'm not commited as I'd like to be).

I'm basically encouraging everyone and anyone to bring this addiction to light (in whatever way possible), and more particularly to the Jews in Johannesburg that there are some amazing people out there who are struggling with the same thing as you are - and don't be ashamed to bring it to light. There's nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

If you'd like to chat more, and create some sort of accountability relationship - you can email me @ NowIsTime4Change@gmail.com

Don't get stuck in the trap of isolation and self denial - reach out and connect with other REAL people sooner rather than later.

Time4Change

Re: Johannesburg Jews 09 Nov 2012 16:13 #147537

• Time4Change
  • Junior Boarder
This offer is still open to any Johannesburg Jews looking for a real life accountability partner...

Email me: NowIsTime4Change@gmail.com

Complete confidentiality is 100%.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes