Welcome, Guest
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: diaper lover 5756 Views

Re: diaper lover 04 Jun 2023 07:39 #396791

• vehkam
  • Current streak: 1019 days
  • Platinum Boarder
einanilimili wrote on 04 Jun 2023 05:32:
No I didn't I just didn't know where to start from
thanks for the advice 
but I still want to talk to someone that got out of it

I got out of other unhealthy addictive behaviors.  You are welcome to PM or email me.  If you decide to look for a therapist you can call the organization Relief and ask them to recommend a  sex addiction therapist that can deal with sexual fetishes.  
vehkam7@gmail.com

guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/375452-Work-in-progress

The Battle of the Generation by Hillel S. has been a huge help for me.  Message me to find out how you can receive a free copy.

some of the experiences I write about may make it easier to identify me.  This is ok.  I trust that if anyone discovers my identity they will keep it to themselves.  If you do realize that you  know me, I am completely comfortable and welcome you acknowledging me and my struggle in person.

Re: diaper lover 04 Jun 2023 17:15 #396814

• david.e123
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, 
I know exactly what you feel like, I've been dealing with this since I'm a young kid...
I didn't get specific help on this site but I was helped some what in this area..

Re: diaper lover 12 Jun 2023 09:51 #397342

• jackthejew
  • Platinum Boarder
I have Baruch Hashem been helped in this as well. I'm not usually on the forum so please reach out by PM or email (in my signature)
Hatzlacha
Off the forum for now.
My Thread (Not for inspiration, but for random bits and pieces of my journey, as well as the inspiring responses of others: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/375514-Enough-is-Enough
jackthejewgye@gmail.com
There are tips, tools, and techniques, but there are no shortcuts.

Here's to our wives and girlfriends...may they never meet! ~ Groucho Marx
Optimism is the madness of insisting that all is well when we are miserable.-Voltaire
You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.- Abraham Lincoln
If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.- Yogi Berra
"I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information." ~ Calvin

Re: diaper lover 02 Jul 2023 13:46 #398298

Hi

I'm also struggling with this specific fetish. It feels so good to know that i'm not alone.

Re: diaper lover 02 Jul 2023 20:34 #398304

Thank you all for sharing! I relate to this particular as well as many other fetishes. Looking forward to the helpful comments.

Re: diaper lover 04 Jul 2023 18:32 #398375

• david.e123
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes, There are many that came out recently saying they struggle with this..
With the right help you can maneuver this to a better place.

Re: diaper lover 04 Jul 2023 18:51 #398377

• david.e123
  • Fresh Boarder
GYE at one point was trying to put together a group for us holy people dealing with this difficult ניסיון
guardyoureyes.com/forum/5-Announcements/352169-Anyone-struggling-with-ABDL

Re: diaper lover 04 Jul 2023 18:54 #398378

• einanilimili
  • Current streak: 246 days
  • Fresh Boarder
david.e123 wrote on 04 Jul 2023 18:51:
GYE at one point was trying to put together a group for us holy people dealing with this difficult ניסיון
guardyoureyes.com/forum/5-Announcements/352169-Anyone-struggling-with-ABDL

I wish 

Re: diaper lover 25 Jan 2024 20:10 #407596

• einanilimili
  • Fresh Boarder
Update: I'm b"h in therapy for the last 6 months or so and I can see some progress 

By saying progres i mean to say that they identifyed my issue is because of being insecure 

I'm now in the process of getting my body calm to be on a stable position and to be open not isolated 

Re: diaper lover 23 Sep 2024 12:12 #422124

• einanilimili
  • Fresh Boarder
einanilimili wrote on 25 Jan 2024 20:10:
Update: I'm b"h in therapy for the last 6 months or so and I can see some progress 

By saying progres i mean to say that they identifyed my issue is because of being insecure 

I'm now in the process of getting my body calm to be on a stable position and to be open not isolated 

Update: I'm b"h much calmer then 8 monts ago when I posted the post I'm quoting now and I loosed alot of me ABDL needs. I still have alot of work on past trauma and to stay clean of measturbating which im now about 260 days clean of it and on ABDL its self 

My holy brother, if you struggle with this too just know there are help for it and you don't need to be ashamed of something thats not your fault at all. Hasham loves you he gave you this nisyoines and he still holds your hend and he will show you your way how to deal with it
Last Edit: 25 Sep 2024 11:50 by einanilimili.

Re: diaper lover 23 Sep 2024 20:48 #422183

• david.e123
  • Fresh Boarder
Welcome back, I haven't been active here for a very long time. 
Was very much dealing with my struggles and like you said @einanilimili I have been doing the same, although I'm not yet fully in a good place I've come to accept this and learnt alot about myself which I never knew how to do.
This specific Journey can be very lonely since its not from the most typical nisyones that people have, so first thing is learning to accept it and realize that this is your struggle in life and If Hashem gave it to you its meant for you to get to a better place through it, I don't think our goal is to be perfect I think its more of about getting back up and not allowing ourselves to stay down.
And to all of you on this forum and anyone that comes across this just give yourself the space to cry it out if your able to and want to and know that there is something behind it that caused you to become ABDL whether its trauma or abuse ETC. and be accepting about this nisoyen accepting the situation can be half of the nechama.

Thinking of you all Holy brothers.
DAVID.e123

Re: diaper lover 24 Sep 2024 11:26 #422207

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2824 days
  • Platinum Boarder
david.e123 wrote on 23 Sep 2024 20:48:
Welcome back, I haven't been active here for a very long time. 
Was very much dealing with my struggles and like you said @einanilimili I have been doing the same, although I'm not yet fully in a good place I've come to accept this and learnt alot about myself which I never knew how to do.
This specific Journey can be very lonely since its not from the most typical nisyones that people have, so first thing is learning to accept it and realize that this is your struggle in life and If Hashem gave it to you its meant for you to get to a better place through it, I don't think our goal is to be perfect I think its more of about getting back up and not allowing ourselves to stay down.
And to all of you on this forum and anyone that comes across this just give yourself the space to cry it out if your able to and want to and know that there is something behind it that caused you to become ABDL whether its trauma or abuse ETC. and be accepting about this nisoyen accepting the situation can be half of the nechama.

Thinking of you all Holy brothers.
DAVID.e123

Why be lonely? How this desire manifests itself may vary from person to person, but we all are challenged by it one way or the other. Speak to the very caring people here, unburden yourself, receive chizuk and advice, and watch your challenge diminish b'ezras Hashem.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: diaper lover 24 Sep 2024 17:54 #422241

• david.e123
  • Fresh Boarder
How is it not lonely, speaking to people over some blocked computer and not having a caring and understanding conversation can be lonely.
If you find it not being lonely then I'm happy for you, but I've spoken to a nice couple of guys that feel this way.
And I B"H have a full support team helping me with this but I was talking in general about people here feeling lonely.
Hope that clarifies. 

Re: diaper lover 24 Sep 2024 18:20 #422242

• redfaced
  • Current streak: 517 days
  • Platinum Boarder
david.e123 wrote on 24 Sep 2024 17:54:
How is it not lonely, speaking to people over some blocked computer and not having a caring and understanding conversation can be lonely.
If you find it not being lonely then I'm happy for you, but I've spoken to a nice couple of guys that feel this way.
And I B"H have a full support team helping me with this but I was talking in general about people here feeling lonely.
Hope that clarifies. 

Plenty of people are speaking over a not blocked computer...
May you slide down the banister of happiness and get many splinters of success up your career

Feel free to send me an owl, a howler, or even a Crumple-Horned Snorkack to Iamredfaced@gmail.com

The Red Face

Re: diaper lover 25 Sep 2024 03:27 #422288

No, NOT "why be lonely?".
I'm with David.e123 on this. 
We're the weird corner on GYE, it IS very lonely that there are like 5 of us in this topic and we'd never be accepted by the broader GYE group so we hide and don't say a word to the members of the mainstream GYE members for fear of being dismissed. 
Time to create page: 0.55 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes