Welcome, Guest

Its been 2 years since I was last here...
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: Its been 2 years since I was last here... 3602 Views

Re: Its been 2 years since I was last here... 11 Apr 2011 11:44 #103849

• Eye.nonymous
  • Platinum Boarder
WeWillNotBeForsaken wrote on 10 Apr 2011 23:01:

Does the thought of sex cross my mind?

That's not what I"m talking about.  I mean, perhaps, there's a certain enjoyment that comes from female companionship that is lacking from otherwise equivelant male companionship.  All else being equal, do you pay a call to Jack or to Jill (nothing personal, Jack... or Jill).  If the latter, then there's something else, perhaps, being derived from that relationship.  Not necessarily sex, or thoughts of sex, but some sort of thrill.  And, possibly lust related.

--Eye.
Last Edit: 11 Apr 2011 11:47 by .

Re: Its been 2 years since I was last here... 11 Apr 2011 11:46 #103850

• Eye.nonymous
  • Platinum Boarder
WeWillNotBeForsaken wrote on 10 Apr 2011 23:00:

“It would still behoove you to..."

Anything that behooves and doesn't bechew it's cud is rendered unfit for consumption according to Jewish Law.

--Eye.
Last Edit: by .

Re: Its been 2 years since I was last here... 11 Apr 2011 16:20 #103877

• Dov
  • Administrator
And one more thing - I am not telling you what I think your problem is. That is none of my business at all! And besides, I am not so smart to know that. All I am doing is holding my 'picture' up for you to compare, what you think is the only thing that matters about yourself - cuz you will do what your own heart tells you and not what anyone else's heart tells them.

Hatzlocha!
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."
Last Edit: by .
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes