Welcome, Guest
A Board for Yidden who are not as addicted, and for whom Torah/Chizuk/Chassidus can still help them stop.
  • Page:

TOPIC: let's pump it up 3481 Views

let's pump it up 24 Jan 2011 13:49 #94181

• pinokio
I'm a fairly new facearound here but i seem to see that this part of GYE is not frequented too much-I wonder why.
Maybe we could turn up the volume over here and see a little INTENSE TORAH CHIZUK ACTION!!!
Here's for starts-SOME TANNA DBEI ELIYAHU ACTION,tess vuv, daled

HERE GOES NOTHIN, Its worth a try, right?....: SAYS THE HEILEGE MEDRASH, IN IT'S MIDRASHIC WAY, "IF HUMAN BLOOD IS SOMETHING THAT PEOPLE ARE GROSSED OUT BY, AND YET EVEN SO IF A JEW DOESN'T EAT THIS BLOOD, HE GETS A GREAT REWARD, then a person who WANTS TO steal and DO LUST, which is s/thing that people are CRAZY ABOUT, THEN CERTAINLY IF HE SEPERATES FROM IT THEN HE'LL MERIT FOR....(now listen to this boys..)..FOR HIMSELF, HIS CHILDREN, AND CHILDREN'S CHILDREN UNTIL THE END OF TIME

Doesn't  that make you JUMP FOR JOY! WHO else in the world can smile to that more than us, can anyone tell me. I'll tell you....NO ONE IN THE WHOLE PLANET EARTH. That's right. So smile and keep Truckin'.
Last Edit: by .

Re: let's pump it up 24 Jan 2011 16:13 #94198

• bardichev
U got me pumpin

Its soo cold I needed a boost

To early to drink woodford

KOT!!

Re: let's pump it up 24 Jan 2011 17:03 #94209

• pinokio
In the morning, if too early for scotch, then having moldy spoiled gree looking salami circles in a kid's locker for two weeks might help warm you up. Hey, maybe it'll work. Over.

Re: let's pump it up 24 Jan 2011 17:08 #94211

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
tzaddik90 wrote on 24 Jan 2011 13:49:

I'm a fairly new facearound here .....
Maybe we could turn up the volume over here and see a little INTENSE TORAH CHIZUK ACTION!!!

We have been waiting for YOU!

Makom hiniach l'Tzaddik90 min hashomayim l'hisgadel!

Re: let's pump it up 25 Jan 2011 14:26 #94339

• tzaddik90
  • Platinum Boarder
Shkoiach gadol to R' Yoisef hatzaddek for the nuclear power booster; AND NOW FOR TODAY'S INTENSE TORAH ACTION:

Says R' Eliyahu Hanavi in Tanna Dbei Eliyahu, his bestselling book, the following (yud-gimel daled): By the way, this one will surely BLOW YOU AWAY!!!

...Sorry...says Eliyahu:
        We have received report that God has regretted  havingever created the yetzer harah.
    Hshem says "what did i ever gain out of this slimy, sleazy character, what was i thinking to have ever created him?"

At that moment until now, an opening of mercy opened up for all "poshei yisrael" that we can now approach God with a little prayer and say to him "God-even you agree that it is the y"h that gets us to sin so much, he pushes us around so hard, so because of this, please God have mercy on me and take me back to you in complete t'shuva' ".

So friends, we see
a)the y"h is cons. responsible for making us sin like this-God understands us!
b) we offer this little prayer to Hshem and it is like a rebate on all of our sins- it's the best little coupon i ever got!

....squelch....Niner, Niner, this is BigRed, does anyonna ya'all got a spare tire....TBC

Re: let's pump it up 25 Jan 2011 15:37 #94352

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
gevaldig, thanks tzadik90!
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: let's pump it up 25 Jan 2011 16:52 #94373

• tzaddik90
  • Platinum Boarder
Gotta spare tire now, hands r a lil' greasy, over.

Re: let's pump it up 25 Jan 2011 16:55 #94375

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
don't forget to pump up the spare tire
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: let's pump it up 25 Jan 2011 16:59 #94378

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
Keep them wheels well oiled, please. Will ya?

Re: let's pump it up 25 Jan 2011 17:04 #94379

• bardichev
Copy...10-4

Re: let's pump it up 26 Jan 2011 14:20 #94483

• tzaddik90
  • Platinum Boarder
Bards wrote copy 10-4, i suppose that makes copy 6, anyhow i think here it's important to announce that A REAL YESHIVA HAS OPENEND IN BARDITCHEV, (ie. the real place in europe called barditchev) CALL 054-846-7001 (seen in Yeted ne'eman heb. edition.

Re: let's pump it up 26 Jan 2011 14:57 #94489

• tzaddik90
  • Platinum Boarder
Now my friends,
its time for another TEETH CHATTERING EPISODE of INTENSE TORAH CHIZUK ACTION

Since it is hard 2find s/thing that hits that ticklish spot every day, today we'll have instead AN INTERESTING, ANCIENT, INTROSPECTIVE STORY that will make you want to TEAR YOUR HEART OUT (or make u hurl):
            Says Eliyahu Hanavi in his book Tanna Dbei Eliyahu(yud chess, nun zayin):

"One time s/one walked up to me and asked "RAbbi,why is it that many baalei batim aren't able to have children?"
So i answered him "it is a matter of fact that God loves those couples with an ahava gmura and really enjoys who they are, are so he tests them so that they turn more to him in prayer, cuz he loves to interact w/ them".
      Says back  this guy "but r' eliyahu hanavi, it's not true!(what chutzpah to say this to a gadol) Really, God punishes those balei batim because they are evil in their hearts, and they really arent good people...and so they obviously cant have kids bec they do this and that"
Says back Eliyahu "there are maybe some people like that, BUT MOST OF OUR PEOPLE are GOOD SWEET PEOPLE WHO ARE CLOSE TO HASHEM"
friends, is this story familiar to you?
HOW MANY TIMES DO WE PASS JUDGEMENT ON OTHERS
HOW OFTEN DO WE PASS JUDGEMENT ON OURSELVES
"I must have gotten a cold cuz' i'm a rahsa lust addict...."
No-maybe your'e like most people, or like MOST OF YOURSELF-LIKE ELIYAHU SAID, A GOOD GUY,CLOSE TO GOD AND ALL
so let's stop arguing with the eliyahu hanavi in our minds....let's stop questioning and start believing!

"......Houston, we have a problem....the eagle has landed.....thank god we had comfortable seats, my back's all sore...."-Buzz Aldrin

Re: let's pump it up 26 Jan 2011 15:01 #94490

• tzaddik90
  • Platinum Boarder
Sorry for the confusing font size. I'm still new at this posting stuff. If my post made you dizzy, call 911. Over.

Niner niner, this is big red, hows sum paancakes lookin to you, willy? at htat diner on the i-90....

Re: let's pump it up 26 Jan 2011 15:19 #94494

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
nice Tzadik90, please keep 'em coming
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

~TZ

Re: let's pump it up 26 Jan 2011 15:35 #94498

• tzaddik90
  • Platinum Boarder
thanks,it's your encouragement that gives me the strength to do it(sounds like an old war movie..).over.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes