Welcome, Guest

A Thought From The Kedushas Levi On A Fall
(0 viewing) 
A Board for Yidden who are not as addicted, and for whom Torah/Chizuk/Chassidus can still help them stop.
  • Page:

TOPIC: A Thought From The Kedushas Levi On A Fall 31 Views

A Thought From The Kedushas Levi On A Fall 24 Jun 2024 14:35 #415738

• Heeling
  • Current streak: 31 days
  • Platinum Boarder
בהעלותך את הנרות כו׳ (ח, ב) הענין הוא כי יש לפעמים צדיק נופל ממדריגתו, כי השם יתברך חפץ חסד (מיכה ז, יח), וכל הנצוצין שנפלו בעמקי הקליפות, רצונו ית׳ שיתעלו ויעבדו את הבורא. והנה כשהצדיק נופל, אז הוא כמעט במקום הנצוצין, ובודאי הצדיק כבר נקשר קשר אמיץ  בשורש העליון, וחוזר ביתר שאת ויתר עז, ומחמת זה הנצוצין גם כן פונים לשרשם ונתעלים. וזהו שאמר הכתוב בהעלותך את הנרות, הײנו בעלות הניצוצין  , אל מול פני המנורה, לשון פנה, כאשר יפנה הניצוצין אל המנורה, שזו הוא השכינה (זוה״ק ח״ב קלג.), שורש העליון, אזי יתעלו כולם ויאירו שבעת הנרות

The above Kedushas Levi gave me a lot of chizuk, so I'm sharing it with the oilem. 

As Yidden, we know that everything that happens in this world is orchestrated by Hashem for a good reason, which will benefit Klal Yisroel as a whole and us personally, and ultimately we will Be'h be zocha to see Moshiach in our times. 
Often, when we fall, we feel like idiots, how has this happened to me again? Will something ever change? I'm doomed! Everyone hates me! Hashem is here to get me! ect.

But here the Kedushas Levi is saying - No dear Tzadikim! it's all part of His divine plan. We have to work that fall shouldn't happen but if it does happen, know that it's what Hashem wanted, and not only will you come back stronger as the Kedushas Levi says. The whole universe is benefiting fromus white-knuckling to get out of this mud because while we are doing that we are מעלה ניצוצין from the Tumah we fell too.

Please excuse my Chasidisha Torah and please don't start a whole בחירה argument .
You can win the fight, but I'll have to live with the loser.

Any excuse you use for yourself, you must be willing to use for your wife.

Not Always can I understand others, but I can always respect their wishes.

You're human, it's okay.

One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.

Re: A Thought From The Kedushas Levi On A Fall 24 Jun 2024 16:02 #415744

• BenHashemBH
  • Platinum Boarder
Heeling wrote on 24 Jun 2024 14:35:
בהעלותך את הנרות כו׳ (ח, ב) הענין הוא כי יש לפעמים צדיק נופל ממדריגתו, כי השם יתברך חפץ חסד (מיכה ז, יח), וכל הנצוצין שנפלו בעמקי הקליפות, רצונו ית׳ שיתעלו ויעבדו את הבורא. והנה כשהצדיק נופל, אז הוא כמעט במקום הנצוצין, ובודאי הצדיק כבר נקשר קשר אמיץ  בשורש העליון, וחוזר ביתר שאת ויתר עז, ומחמת זה הנצוצין גם כן פונים לשרשם ונתעלים. וזהו שאמר הכתוב בהעלותך את הנרות, הײנו בעלות הניצוצין  , אל מול פני המנורה, לשון פנה, כאשר יפנה הניצוצין אל המנורה, שזו הוא השכינה (זוה״ק ח״ב קלג.), שורש העליון, אזי יתעלו כולם ויאירו שבעת הנרות

The above Kedushas Levi gave me a lot of chizuk, so I'm sharing it with the oilem. 

As Yidden, we know that everything that happens in this world is orchestrated by Hashem for a good reason, which will benefit Klal Yisroel as a whole and us personally, and ultimately we will Be'h be zocha to see Moshiach in our times. 
Often, when we fall, we feel like idiots, how has this happened to me again? Will something ever change? I'm doomed! Everyone hates me! Hashem is here to get me! ect.

But here the Kedushas Levi is saying - No dear Tzadikim! it's all part of His divine plan. We have to work that fall shouldn't happen but if it does happen, know that it's what Hashem wanted, and not only will you come back stronger as the Kedushas Levi says. The whole universe is benefiting fromus white-knuckling to get out of this mud because while we are doing that we are מעלה ניצוצין from the Tumah we fell too.

Please excuse my Chasidisha Torah and please don't start a whole בחירה argument .

My bechira says that I can argue if I wanted to 

Thank you for the uplifting Torah!
Every challenge is an opportunity. Every stumbling block is also a steppingstone. Keep climbing.
Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
"In the place where the penitents stand, the perfectly righteous cannot stand." -Berachos 34b
The yetzarim a person has the most trouble dealing with are his most powerful God-given tools for developing his potential and achieving shleimus.
In order to love who you are, you cannot hate the experiences that shaped you.
It doesn't matter how big the number is, only that today it is going up by one.

A little about what I'm doing here: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/412971-I-Want-to-Help-Others
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes