Welcome, Guest

Chizuk on shmiras habris
(0 viewing) 
A Board for Yidden who are not as addicted, and for whom Torah/Chizuk/Chassidus can still help them stop.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Chizuk on shmiras habris 779 Views

Chizuk on shmiras habris 08 Dec 2019 15:26 #345836

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
The Zohar in parshas Bereishis teaches us that when Hashem created the world, the ultimate reason was for the sixth middah which is YESOD. The word Bereishis  can be read as "Bara Shis" (he created the sixth) which refers to the inyan of kedushas habris. 

What we learn from this zohar is that when a person does something to strengthen himself in keeping clean, he's actually assisting in holding up the world
רבי שמעון אומר, על הברית נברא העולם
כה אמר ה' אם לא בריתי יומם ולילה חקות שמים וארץ לא שמתי - ירמיהו לג כה  
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
feel free to reach out @  ahavayirah@gmail.com
Last Edit: 08 Dec 2019 15:28 by davidt.

Re: Chizuk on shmiras habris 09 Dec 2019 16:04 #345861

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
Chizuk #2

The Zohar in parshas Noach teaches us that in the time that the jews are clean in kedusha, there are no nations that can harm them. All the bad decries that the nations plan will not actualize in the merit of those who stay holy and clean. 

What we learn from this zohar is that when a person does something to strengthen himself in keeping clean he also gets credit for saving many people and the whole world of all bad gezeiros.
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"

Re: Chizuk on shmiras habris 10 Dec 2019 18:15 #345880

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
Chizuk #3

The Zohar (page 197) writes that every time that someone guards himself and keeps clean, Hashem gives him credit as if he upheld all the mitzvos of the torah because  shmiras habris is as big as all the rest of the torah combined. 
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes