Welcome, Guest

yetzias galus haaprati-source?
(0 viewing) 
A Board for Yidden who are not as addicted, and for whom Torah/Chizuk/Chassidus can still help them stop.
  • Page:

TOPIC: yetzias galus haaprati-source? 1772 Views

yetzias galus haaprati-source? 16 Apr 2019 14:58 #340632

• higher
  • Current streak: 647 days
  • Gold Boarder
Does anyone out here know a source that every boundary is rooted in the meytzar of mitzrayim and that evey geulah is rooted in the geulah of mitzrayim? (i remember  this idea but not a source...).
also, how does THIS practically relate to a yid breaking out of his personal nisayon?  
thanks!

Re: yetzias galus haaprati-source? 16 Apr 2019 18:46 #340656

higher wrote on 16 Apr 2019 14:58:
Does anyone out here know a source that every boundary is rooted in the meytzar of mitzrayim and that evey geulah is rooted in the geulah of mitzrayim? (i remember  this idea but not a source...).
also, how does THIS practically relate to a yid breaking out of his personal nisayon?  
thanks!

Dear Friends,

The month of Nissan is one of healing, as it is sandwiched between Adar and Iyar. These two months’ names form an acronym of the words “Ani Hashem Rofecha - I am Hashem your Healer” (Shemos 15:26). In that verse, Hashem promised the Jewish people that as long as they adhered to the Torah, He would be their healer from “all the ailments of Mitzrayim.”

On a simple level, the verse refers to the physical plagues inflicted upon the Egyptians, but the word “all” indicates additional sicknesses as well. What other illnesses are alluded to in this verse that Hashem will heal us from?

Perhaps it alludes to the sickness that was inflicted upon the Jews in Mitzrayim, as the Torah says “And Hashem heard our voices, and He saw our affliction, our labor, and our anxieties” (Devarim 26:7). In Mitzrayim, the Jews suffered emotional torment from their near hopeless plight, until Hashem heard their cries and saved them. He thus promises to heal us not only from physical illness that plagued the Egyptians, but from emotional illness that troubles us as well.

May the month of Nissan bring us healing from “all” ailments, both physical and emotional.

Re: yetzias galus haaprati-source? 16 Apr 2019 19:08 #340658

• higher
  • Gold Boarder
wzwy that sounds beautiful.
i believe that the concept is found in seforim, though. my question was the makor in the seforim-although u seem to be not too shabby urself!
also my question was how doe this connection relate to us in a practical way, in our own avodah.
p.s. (where are all you guys that know everything it says in the seforim about nisyonos but that didnt stop u etc.....please share some o them knowledge here, thanks.)

Re: yetzias galus haaprati-source? 16 Apr 2019 19:29 #340659

• higher
  • Gold Boarder
but i do want to add that being that matzah is termed by chazal as ''the bread of healing'' and ''the bread of emunah'' that perhaps the achilas matzah is mesugel to heal us by injecting us with emunah. a true maamin translates into a baal bitachon and he will have yishuv hadaas and menuchas hanefesh and will be able to overcome nisyonos.

Re: yetzias galus haaprati-source? 17 Apr 2019 00:18 #340667

• higher
  • Gold Boarder
now shnitzel and kugel referenced to me the heilegeh tanya perek mem zayin and it aint kdai to translate it, go see it inside for yerselves!
(i would qoute, but its hard for me to type in lashon kodesh)

Re: yetzias galus haaprati-source? 17 Apr 2019 03:58 #340668

• mggsbms
  • Current streak: 12 days
  • Platinum Boarder
higher wrote on 16 Apr 2019 14:58:
thanks!

The Sfas Emes writes a lot about this idea. 
Aka -  Mischadeish075 Email mischadeish075@gmail.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes