Welcome, Guest
A Board for Yidden who are not as addicted, and for whom Torah/Chizuk/Chassidus can still help them stop.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fell X2 4359 Views

Re: Fell X2 22 Apr 2012 22:24 #136096

• YairA
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Senior Boarder
I dont know what was talking about, its kool. thanks

Re: Fell X2 18 May 2012 06:36 #137724

• interveltnik
KOT! Just a little thought. When falling you dont lose what youve gained up to this point, youre just up to the next nisoyon "to pick yourself up and keep on truckin'". Once you pick urself up ur back at the prvious stage-right b4 the fall-and you gained anothe madreigah, which is not to be zich m'yaesh! you never lose what you've gained, only you got up to the next level. So brace urself and keep up posting!!

Re: Fell X2 18 May 2012 06:46 #137726

• Eye.nonymous
  • Platinum Boarder
I used to fall a number of times each week. After I became active in this forum, I fell less frequently--maybe every couple of weeks. Each time I fell, I tried to see what it was that lead to the fall. Not just the superficial factors (shouldn't have spent so much time on the computer when I was alone in the house), but also the deeper factors (was feeling rather depressed and upset that day, so I was looking to do something to feel better).

Also, after each fall, I turned up my recovery efforts another notch--posting more often, reading the GYE handbook more diligently. Eventually I joined the Duvid Chaim 12-step phone conference. I fell after 7 months, realized I was slacking off. I fell after another 7 months, and realized I needed a higher dose of recovery--I needed live interaction with other people in recovery. So, I started attending SA meetings.

Now I am clean for 11 months and 9 days, and I feel that I am overall on very solid recovery ground. Thank G-d.

Stick around.

Hatzlacha,

Elyah

Re: Fell X2 03 Jun 2012 07:03 #138704

• abcd1234
I made it a "good while" and i just fell! uuuuuuuuuhhhhgggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Re: Fell X2 04 Jun 2012 14:53 #138794

• obormottel
  • Platinum Boarder
What, if anything, have you been doing to not fall during this "good while?"
M.
Baby steps.
If the road is pulling you down, it's a sign that you are going uphill, so just press harder on the gas!

Have a great day - unless, of course, you made other plans.

Re: Fell X2 04 Jun 2012 15:23 #138801

when you uggggghh, we HUUUUGGGGG! big bear hug.
now get back on the programme.
Recovery in 6 words:  Trust H".  Clean House.  Help others.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes