Welcome, Guest

Parshas Vayeishev - Ma Betza ki naharog es achinu vechisinu es damo
(0 viewing) 
Im Paga be’cha menuval zeh, mushchei'hu le- BEIS HAMEDRASH! This board is for divrei Torah relating to our struggle with the Yetzer Hara, from the entire spectrum of Tanach, Chazal, Mussar and Chassidus. On this board there will be no posts about personal struggles and no debates. Only TORAH CHIZUK.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Parshas Vayeishev - Ma Betza ki naharog es achinu vechisinu es damo 1549 Views

Parshas Vayeishev - Ma Betza ki naharog es achinu vechisinu es damo 24 Nov 2010 15:56 #86566

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
heard the following from Rabbi Yisrael Dovid Shlesinger shlita (from Monsey):
Yehuda said מה בצע כי נהרוג את אחינו וכיסינו את דמו
anything a person does and feels the need to hide it afterward shows that he realizes maybe he should not have done it. so Yehuda said "why kill him and hide the facts later? if killing him is the right thing to do then we should be able to face up to it and say that yes, we killed him because he deserved it. if we can't face up to it then our motives are suspect."
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ
Last Edit: by .

Re: Parshas Vayeishev - Ma Betza ki naharog es achinu vechisinu es damo 25 Nov 2010 16:43 #86768

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
Wow. POWERFUL!!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes