Welcome, Guest

Parshas Vayeitzei - where to go
(0 viewing) 
Im Paga be’cha menuval zeh, mushchei'hu le- BEIS HAMEDRASH! This board is for divrei Torah relating to our struggle with the Yetzer Hara, from the entire spectrum of Tanach, Chazal, Mussar and Chassidus. On this board there will be no posts about personal struggles and no debates. Only TORAH CHIZUK.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Parshas Vayeitzei - where to go 1496 Views

Parshas Vayeitzei - where to go 10 Nov 2010 22:17 #84129

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
Vayelech yakov charanah, yakov left with the intention of reaching Charan. later on it says Vayelech artzah bnei kedem.

The Meshech Chochmah explains: originally Yakov left intent on running and hiding with his mother's family, in Charan, to keep himself safe from Esav. Hashem appeared to him and said Vehinei anochi imach ushmarticha bechol asher telech. Once Yakov received that message, that Hashem is with him in every place, guiding and guarding him, then he was not particular about the destination.

Wherever he would end up he was with Hashem.
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ
Last Edit: by .

Re: Parshas Vayeitzei - where to go 10 Nov 2010 22:22 #84130

• kedusha
  • Current streak: 717 days
  • Administrator
GEVALDIGG!
Just as an alcoholic needs to avoid that first sip, a lust addict needs to avoid that first slip.Slip today? No way! ;)Fall today? No way, Jose'!
Last Edit: by .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes