Welcome, Guest

Milsa D'Badichase / Vertlach / Derech Melitsa - "SIMCHA"
(0 viewing) 
Im Paga be’cha menuval zeh, mushchei'hu le- BEIS HAMEDRASH! This board is for divrei Torah relating to our struggle with the Yetzer Hara, from the entire spectrum of Tanach, Chazal, Mussar and Chassidus. On this board there will be no posts about personal struggles and no debates. Only TORAH CHIZUK.

TOPIC: Milsa D'Badichase / Vertlach / Derech Melitsa - "SIMCHA" 20926 Views

Milsa D'Badichase / Vertlach / Derech Melitsa - "SIMCHA" 18 Jun 2009 21:15 #6649

• Efshar Letaken
  • Current streak: 194 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Since I don't even come close to the other Huge Talmidei Chachomim in here I decided to open this Thread for the "Milsa D'Bdichashe".

Its says (Reb Ykv Please get me the Mare Mokoim on this) that before a person starts learning they should start with a "Milsa D'Bdichashe" (Word of Humor) one of the reasons is that Humor or when a person Laughs it opens the heart, & once the heart is open you can poor in the Torah easily.

So to begin, Why did the chicken cross the road? Ne! that's not what I'm referring to.

I'm talking About Ah Git Vort or Vertel that has a more Humors tone like this one from Reb bardichev,

"LHAGID SHVACHO SHEL AHARON SHELO SHINA( ahaons in praised for not deviating)
THE QUESTION IS SIMPLE WHY AND HOW CAN HE CHANGE ANYTHING HE WAS COMMANDED BY HASHEM??
SAYS THE HEILIGE BARDICHEVER "ICH" (ME) LEVI YITZCHAK ( he would refer to himself in first person ,little bardichev does it too)
VOLT IBERGEDRIET DE MENIORAH ( I WOULD HAVE KNOCKED OVER THE MENORAH )OUT OF SHEER EXCITEMENT OF DOING THE MITZVAH I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO CONTAIN MYSELF
AHARONS PRAISE IS HE TOOK ALL THE EXCITEMENT AND INTERNALIZED IT AND DID THE MITZVAH CORRECTLY!!!"

As long as its not in the boundaries of "Sechoik V'Kalos Roish" (Sorry London I don't know how to interpret that) everything goes.

I Heard a nice Vort I don't remember the source (as usual) it goes like this.

"Atzvus Iz Nisht Kein Aveiro! Ober Vus Atzvus Ken Tsi Brengen, Ken Nisht Di Greste Aveiro Tsi Brengen!"

"Simche Iz Nisht Kein Mitsvah! Ober Vus Simche Ken Tsi Brengen, Ken Nisht Di Greste Mitsvah Tsi Brengen!"

I Repeat!

"Depression In Itself, Is Not A Sin! But What Sins Depression Can Bring One To Do, No Sin On Itself Can!"

"Happiness In Itself, Is Not A Mitsvah (Good Deed)! But What Mitsvah (Good Deeds) Happiness Can Bring One To Do, No Mitsvah (Good Deeds) On Itself Can!"

Efshar Letaken, B'Simche! (With Happiness)
Last Edit: by bochurtrouble.

Re: Milsa D'Badichase / Vertlach / Derech Melitsa - "SIMCHA" 18 Jun 2009 21:31 #6653

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
Here's a milsa debidichusah. Today I was discussing with some friends about how many Chassidim don't say Tachnun on a Yartzeit of a "Tzadik Mefursam", and many times Chassidim will find the Yartzeit of a "Tzadik Mefursam" on every single day of the year. So I thought that maybe that was the machlokes between Korach and Moshe in this week's parsha. Korach said "Kulam Kedoshim" - they are all holy, there's always a yartzeit of someone holy - so we never need to say Tachnun! But Moshe disagreed, as it says "Vayipol Moshe al Panav".
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by .

Re: Milsa D'Badichase / Vertlach / Derech Melitsa - "SIMCHA" 18 Jun 2009 21:59 #6656

• tester613
  • Current streak: 286 days
  • Gold Boarder
Efshar Letaken wrote on 18 Jun 2009 21:15:

Its says (Reb Ykv Please get me the Mare Mokoim on this) that before a person starts learning they should start with a "Milsa D'Bdichashe" (Word of Humor) one of the reasons is that Humor or when a person Laughs it opens the heart, & once the heart is open you can poor in the Torah easily.

Shabbos 30b
Last Edit: by וטהר ליבנו.

Re: Milsa D'Badichase / Vertlach / Derech Melitsa - "SIMCHA" 18 Jun 2009 22:06 #6657

• Efshar Letaken
  • Platinum Boarder
(as a trying to be chosid) Outch!

But its a gevaldiger Vort! It hurts because its true!

But I will hold my head hight when I say that I try to enforce saying Tachnin wherever I go to the extent that I was almost thrown out of a Early morning minyan for protesting the not saying tachnin.

Rav Shmeil Haleivi Wozner Shelita Used to or still dose walkout from shul were he davens with the Bochrim when he had a bris elsewhere and he was sandik to show the Bochrim how important Tachnun is.

Here's a Funny One.
I was going to come out with a Sidur that in place were Tachnun was to Replace it with Yurtzeiten from Tzadikim!

1) Just didn't know how well it would sell.
2) I couldn't get any Rabbis to give there Divrei Bracha or Haskama on it.

It is also known that Frum Jews in general are afraid of three things.

1) Being Fleishig (Can't have a Coffee for 6 hrs.)
2) Making Hamotsi (Everything has to be Mesonos or we Nebich will have to Bentch)
3) Yup! Tachnun!

E.L.
Last Edit: 19 Jun 2009 16:47 by .

Re: Milsa D'Badichase / Vertlach / Derech Melitsa - "SIMCHA" 18 Jun 2009 22:08 #6658

• Efshar Letaken
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks Reb Yakov,

I knew I can Rely on you.

E.L.
Last Edit: by mitzvahjourney.

Re: Milsa D'Badichase / Vertlach / Derech Melitsa - "SIMCHA" 18 Jun 2009 22:12 #6661

• Efshar Letaken
  • Platinum Boarder
Reb Ykv,

I hope I'm not Pushing this to far or asking to much, but if you know of any Mare Mekomos or gemoros that would fit this Thread please post them.

Thanks
E.L.

P.S.
Ykv, you are like a Otsar Hachomeh
Last Edit: by itamar.

Re: Milsa D'Badichase / Vertlach / Derech Melitsa - "SIMCHA" 18 Jun 2009 22:25 #6662

• Pintele Yid
Efshar Letaken wrote on 18 Jun 2009 21:15:

I Heard a nice Vort I don't remember the source (as usual) it goes like this.

"Atzvus Iz Nisht Kein Aveiro! Ober Vus Atzvus Ken Tsi Brengen, Ken Nisht Di Greste Aveiro Tsi Brengen!"

"Simche Iz Nisht Kein Mitsvah! Ober Vus Simche Ken Tsi Brengen, Ken Nisht Di Greste Mitsvah Tsi Brengen!"

I Repeat!

"Depression In Itself, Is Not A Sin! But What Sins Depression Can Bring One To Do, No Sin On Itself Can!"

"Happiness In Itself, Is Not A Mitsvah (Good Deed)! But What Mitsvah (Good Deeds) Happiness Can Bring One To Do, No Mitsvah (Good Deeds) On Itself Can!"

Efshar Letaken, B'Simche! (With Happiness)

Efshar Letaken,

This is a great idea! Yasher Koach!
I beleive I heard it in the name of Rav Aharon Karliner, known by many as Reb Aharon Hagodol. He was a Talmud of the Magid of Mezritch and I beleive his Yartzait is Rosh Chodesh Av - when no one will say tachnun. You see how much simcha can unite Yidden? 

Pintele Yid

Last Edit: by humtsupi.

Re: Milsa D'Badichase / Vertlach / Derech Melitsa - "SIMCHA" 18 Jun 2009 22:43 #6663

• Efshar Letaken
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks Reb  . Yid! (got that . or do I have to explain?)

Hameivi Dovor B'Shem Omroi Meivi Geula L'Oilom!

E.L.
Last Edit: by יויו.

Re: Milsa D'Badichase / Vertlach / Derech Melitsa - "SIMCHA" 18 Jun 2009 23:05 #6664

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
Here's a Funny One.
I was going to come out with a Sidur that in place were Tachnun was to Replace it with Yurtzeiten from Tzadikim!

LOL.  ;D That really got me laughing...
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by newman90.

Re: Milsa D'Badichase / Vertlach / Derech Melitsa - "SIMCHA" 19 Jun 2009 06:17 #6676

• me
Ivdu Es Hashem B'Simcah!!!

Over 10 years ago, erev Shabbos, I was coming out of the mikveh in the Zupnik building at Kikar shabbos. In front of me was Rav Refael Levin zt"l, the son of Rav Aryeh Leven zt"l. He looked just like his father, and had other similiarities as well.
  I asked him "Rebbe, there are those who think for instance that the Breslover Chassidim spend too much time with Simcha etc...... is this so? Is there too much?

He was walking towards the exit as I was speaking. He stopped in his tracks, looked up towards the sky, raised his hands upwards, and said: "Ki  B'Simcha Teitzeiu", and then he continued on his way with no further word.
Last Edit: by 6847ydo37.

Re: Milsa D'Badichase / Vertlach / Derech Melitsa - "SIMCHA" 19 Jun 2009 13:01 #6705

• Noorah BAmram
  • Current streak: 3710 days
  • Platinum Boarder
EL I LOVE IT!!!!the milsa dbdchisa really lightens things up for me!! Please please don't stop posting them.

The coffee and fleisheg phobia is me right on :)NB
[b]כי שבע יפול צדיק וקם[/b] 
A Tzadik is he who continues to  bounce back after he hits bottom, even a hundred times !!!!!Rav Don Segal Shlita
Last Edit: by cooler.

Re: Milsa D'Badichase / Vertlach / Derech Melitsa - "SIMCHA" 19 Jun 2009 15:57 #6748

• Pintele Yid
guardureyes wrote on 18 Jun 2009 23:05:

Here's a Funny One.

LOL.  ;D That really got me laughing...

I once heard on a tape from Rav Zev Smith on Tachnun (he might have been quoting someone) that if the Aino Yehudim would experience the simcha that a yid experiences when he realizes that he doesn't have to say Tachnun on a Monday or Thursday, then they would all convert :D

Re: Milsa D'Badichase / Vertlach / Derech Melitsa - "SIMCHA" 19 Jun 2009 16:17 #6754

• Efshar Letaken
  • Platinum Boarder
Lol, Gevaldig Vort! & True Too.

E.L.

Re: Milsa D'Badichase / Vertlach / Derech Melitsa - "SIMCHA" 19 Jun 2009 16:21 #6755

• Efshar Letaken
  • Platinum Boarder
Talking about Converting,

I was going to convert to become an atheist but I realized that they don't have any Holidays so I changed my mind.

Heiliger Shabbos! what would we do without you? like Reb Shlomo always said, It's So Holy! So Deep! Gevald Gershrigen!

I Bless You All With Shabbos!
E.L.

Re: Milsa D'Badichase / Vertlach / Derech Melitsa - "SIMCHA" 19 Jun 2009 16:44 #6761

• Efshar Letaken
  • Platinum Boarder
I know what I'm about to say might not be as big as a Simcheh for everyone as it is for me.

I'm Now A Full Member! Yaaaaaaaaaay! I'm excited and had to get it out of my system so there it is! I feel a lot better now.

what a happy Shabbos I will have and know one (in my non Anonymous world) will know why. lol

E.L.
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes