Welcome, Guest

Words of Chizuk and inspiration that works for me
(0 viewing) 
Im Paga be’cha menuval zeh, mushchei'hu le- BEIS HAMEDRASH! This board is for divrei Torah relating to our struggle with the Yetzer Hara, from the entire spectrum of Tanach, Chazal, Mussar and Chassidus. On this board there will be no posts about personal struggles and no debates. Only TORAH CHIZUK.

TOPIC: Words of Chizuk and inspiration that works for me 6024 Views

Re: Words of Chizuk and inspiration that works for me 21 Jun 2009 21:10 #6900

• Noorah BAmram
  • Current streak: 3710 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Ay ay ay !!!!!! Zol shoin kimmen der tziet!!!!
[b]כי שבע יפול צדיק וקם[/b] 
A Tzadik is he who continues to  bounce back after he hits bottom, even a hundred times !!!!!Rav Don Segal Shlita
Last Edit: by tryinghardd.

Re: Words of Chizuk and inspiration that works for me 22 Jun 2009 21:15 #7006

• Pintele Yid
Ykv_schwartz wrote on 21 Jun 2009 19:45:

Maybe they are crying from HAPPINESS. That they forged ahead anyhow. 

Interesting!  I never thought of that.  That is so beautiful.  I can definitely relate.  In fact I just started crying myself (out of happiness).

Thank you! 

I totally agree. They were crying because they realized that they became Tzaddikim not because they initially had a different insight into the mirage than the Reshuim, it was that they worked hard despite the mirage, and the mirage got more Dakusdik (tricky) as they worked - causing them to work even more. They are therefore crying from happiness that they toiled and kept on toiling and didn't fall for the mirage,  no matter how confusing it got.

Yugato UmuTzuso Tamin.

Chazak Vematz!

Pintela Yid
Last Edit: by Eldad74.

Re: Words of Chizuk and inspiration that works for me 22 Jun 2009 22:23 #7011

• Noorah BAmram
  • Platinum Boarder
Hilegah tzadik pintela,
What can I say....it take one to know one......it takes a tzadikim like all the holy wariors in GUe to know a tzadik
A Tzadik is he who continues to  bounce back after he hits bottom, even a hundred times !!!!!Rav Don Segal Shlita
Last Edit: by .

Re: Words of Chizuk and inspiration that works for me 22 Jun 2009 23:12 #7015

• Efshar Letaken
  • Current streak: 194 days
  • Platinum Boarder
NB,

You have my vote on this P'Shaat.

E.L.
Last Edit: by tom tmim.

Re: Words of Chizuk and inspiration that works for me 23 Jun 2009 02:23 #7018

• Noorah BAmram
  • Platinum Boarder
I just opened up to see the Reb Tzadok that the holy Guard quotes in the hand book, and what do you know.  Reb Tzadok talks about the Reb Yaakovk's Gomorrah (yes Reb Yaakov from here on in this BM its your gemorrah now!!( You for sure know the possuk in tehilim "u'vtoroso yehge")
Rav Tzadok explains that there really are 2 distinct and separate YH. The tzadiks YH was really a mountain because that was the tzadiks special task from Hashem. And that's why all the holy holy tzadikim on this forum have this particular battle, and only through this particular overwhelming desire can we come to seek  our special TRUTH. See Tzidkas Hatzadik 44
NB
Last Edit: 23 Jun 2009 18:16 by davidbr.

Re: Words of Chizuk and inspiration that works for me 23 Jun 2009 17:23 #7065

• tester613
  • Current streak: 286 days
  • Gold Boarder
Noorah BAmram wrote on 23 Jun 2009 02:23:

I just opened up to see the Reb Tzadok that the holy Guard quotes in the hand book, and what do you know.  Reb Tzadok talks about the Reb Yaakovk's gemorrahs (yes Reb Yaakov from here on in this BM its your gemorrah now!!( You for sure know the possuk in tehilim "u'vtoroso yehge")
Rav Tzadok explains that there really are 2 distinct and separate YH. The tzadiks YH was really a mountain because that was the tzadiks special task from Hashem. And that's why all the holy holy tzadikim on this forum have this particular battle, and only through this particular overwhelming desire can we come to seek  our special TRUTH. See Tzidkas Hatzadik 44
NB

Yes, those shtickles from Rav Tzadok totally changed my perspective on this battle.  I hope to discuss those shtickles later on in the gemara section.  The idea of 2 YH is a fascinating idea and can be found in many seforim.  This will be the first topic I hope to address, hopefully next week.
Last Edit: by nnnary.

Re: Words of Chizuk and inspiration that works for me 23 Jun 2009 18:48 #7098

• Noorah BAmram
  • Platinum Boarder
Go Reb Yaakov Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There has been much tumult on this site re Torah and the 12 steps, הי מינייהו עדיף או אפשר לקיים שניהם {which one is better and can you do both} without getting into the whole מערכה  but  I must say that the "Torah" from Rav Tzadok has "winched" me many a-time from the שאול תחתית!!!!!!!!!!
the Guard quotes it the Handbooks but R Tzadoks sefarim are jammed  full of chizuk. as a matter of fact one of the sefarim (the name escapes me ) is primarily to show that we can do tshuva on the הוז''ל like any transgression of a positive commandment.
now the name came to me - is תקנת השבין a most fitting name 

Last Edit: by eins zwei.

Re: Words of Chizuk and inspiration that works for me 23 Jun 2009 19:26 #7107

• tester613
  • Current streak: 286 days
  • Gold Boarder
While you have the tzidkas hatzadik out, take a look at at #49 and #181.  It is so refreshing.  He discusses the famous idea of the Gra from Sefer Yonah (No, he does quote the Gra) that that the neshama has one major mitzvah to fix in his return to the world.  This is the one major aveira that he messed up last time.  I am sure you know it.  If not, I will remind you of it.  But either way, take a look at Rav tzaddok, he also discusses it. 

Maybe one day I will translate all the relavent rav tzaddok's that pertain to us.  This will give all of us great chizzuk. 
Last Edit: by Ben Chashmal.

Re: Words of Chizuk and inspiration that works for me 23 Jun 2009 19:42 #7111

• Noorah BAmram
  • Platinum Boarder
this morning I met a pre-war  Talmid Chochom, an elderly Tzadik whom i said to  "please give me some chizuk?" he replied  "u want chizuk? say a hundred brachos everyday".

this is how this YID explained it to me - if every time a Jew says the words 

ברוך אתה ה Blessed are You Hashem
and pays attention to what he is saying - You Hashem are THE source of absolutely everything, from the coffee i"m about to drink to the pastrami on club I"m about to bite into  :D :D(not at the same time) :D :D :D
its coming from You Hashem,  directly to little me with the greatest of LOVE!!!!!

אלוקינו our Hashem

השגחה פרטית MY HASHEM
I have to ask myself "what does this mean to me personally?

even the angels מיכאל וגבריאל  cant say אלוקינו only the immortal Jew has the great awesome zchiya to say this one hundred times a day at least.
(more if you are a קאווא איד and also a pastrami Jew  (a little milseh d'bdecheesah to be mesamaich for the olam!!)

so when the Jew, I, repeat to myself over and over and over these awesome messages that are contained in the brachos, (even according to my little understanding of them), how powerful and awesome of a message am i telling myself? !!!
this is how we can understand the POWER and the secret  of the segulah of  מאה ברכות בכל יום a hundred daily blessings>

and now to relate to our battle and to tie this in as a tool to fight the addiction _ the  מאה ברכות בכל יום [hundred daily blessings} gives us a greater awareness and connection to Hashem that we can, with more realism speak to Him and give over "our addiction to Him". but  without any "real" connection to Hashem its mere lip service our giving up to Hashem the battle.

Torah [u]and[/u] the 12 Steps
NB
Thanks EL for being an additional מעורר to this powerful segula  in the name of הרה''צ ר יעקב מאיר שכטר שליטא
Last Edit: 23 Jun 2009 21:20 by .

Re: Words of Chizuk and inspiration that works for me 23 Jun 2009 20:06 #7114

• Efshar Letaken
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks NB for bringing it up again,

I cant tell you how much Reb Yakov Mier Schecter stressed how powerful it is B'Rochnius & B'Gashmius.

One of the reasons why it works so well is that we make brachos all day so if we only add some kavono to it (and its not easy to remember not to be on auto pilot all day) we are automatically connected to Hashem & all his Gadlus & if we are connected to are source than how can we go wrong.

Reb Y.M. Gave me a sefer he wrote on the 100 Brochos called "Hamivoreich Misboreich"

E.L.
Last Edit: by ggh.

Re: Words of Chizuk and inspiration that works for me 23 Jun 2009 20:23 #7122

• Efshar Letaken
  • Platinum Boarder
Since this Tread is dedicated to "Inspiration"  an amazing story I read a while back just came back to me.

This guy was on a flight back home from a trip. The weather was very stormy and the flight was full of Turbulence it got very scary many times throughout the flight for him as an adult.

But he realized in the isle next to him a 4 year old sitting there very calmly not a bit afraid. so he asks him how come he is so relaxed, aren't you afraid? he asks the boy.

The 4 year old Boy says with a smile on his face NO! NOT AT ALL!

Hows that? asks the Guy.

The boy turns to him and says "THE PILOT IS MY FATHER! I KNOW HE WILL GET ME HOME SAFE!"

Raboisai! The Pilot Of This World Hashem Is Are Father! There's No Need To Worry About The Turbulence We All Have On Are Flight Call Life! He Will Get Us Home Safe!

We just have to have Emuna & Bitachon that he is are father that wants the best for us and then we can be happy even when we have hard times!

Let Go & Let G-d
E.L.
Last Edit: 23 Jun 2009 20:27 by stubborn27.

Re: Words of Chizuk and inspiration that works for me 23 Jun 2009 20:46 #7128

• battleworn
R' Tzadok's sefarim are full of nuclear bombs against the y'h.
Last Edit: by ytzchak2.

Re: Words of Chizuk and inspiration that works for me 23 Jun 2009 20:55 #7130

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 745 days
Reb Yakov, we'd all be much obliged if you get a chance to translate the most inspirational peices of Chizuk from Rav tzadok!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by lazer.

Re: Words of Chizuk and inspiration that works for me 23 Jun 2009 21:17 #7137

• Noorah BAmram
  • Platinum Boarder
Regarding the seforim of Reb Tzadok;
I once read somewhere that the Chidushei Harim writes that he didn't look in the seforim of many rebbes because they were written for their generation only, EXCEPT the seforim of Reb Tzadok because he is a rebbe for all the generations. I have to find it again

EL-  Powerful inspiring story,  very well written  I will try and get RYMS sefer

Last Edit: by habalitaher.

Re: Words of Chizuk and inspiration that works for me 23 Jun 2009 21:27 #7141

• Noorah BAmram
  • Platinum Boarder

Maybe one day I will translate all the relavent rav tzaddok's that pertain to us.  This will give all of us great chizzuk. 

יעקב יעקב, לשון חיבה
לך בכחך זה והושיע את ישראל 

Last Edit: by mheurhyv2.
Time to create page: 0.67 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes