Welcome, Guest

R' Avigdor Miller
(0 viewing) 
Im Paga be’cha menuval zeh, mushchei'hu le- BEIS HAMEDRASH! This board is for divrei Torah relating to our struggle with the Yetzer Hara, from the entire spectrum of Tanach, Chazal, Mussar and Chassidus. On this board there will be no posts about personal struggles and no debates. Only TORAH CHIZUK.
  • Page:

TOPIC: R' Avigdor Miller 34 Views

R' Avigdor Miller 30 Aug 2024 07:13 #420404

• levaryeh
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all,

Does anyone know if R' Avigdor Miller zatsal ever wrote/said anything on shmiras habris/shmiras einayim ?

Re: R' Avigdor Miller 30 Aug 2024 10:08 #420411

• BenHashemBH
  • Platinum Boarder
levaryeh wrote on 30 Aug 2024 07:13:
Hi all,

Does anyone know if R' Avigdor Miller zatsal ever wrote/said anything on shmiras habris/shmiras einayim ?

Shalom Brother,
People have printed a small booklet on shemiras einayim from Rav Miller זצ"ל
It's titled: The Windows of the Soul
(Edit: note that there is a book called Windows of the Soul by Zvi Miller - which is different. I don't know anything about that one).

Here is a shiur:
torahanytime.com/lectures/29118
Every challenge is an opportunity. Every stumbling block is also a steppingstone. Keep climbing.
Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
"In the place where the penitents stand, the perfectly righteous cannot stand." -Berachos 34b
The yetzarim a person has the most trouble dealing with are his most powerful God-given tools for developing his potential and achieving shleimus.
In order to love who you are, you cannot hate the experiences that shaped you.
It doesn't matter how big the number is, only that today it is going up by one.

A little about what I'm doing here: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/412971-I-Want-to-Help-Others
Last Edit: 30 Aug 2024 14:23 by BenHashemBH.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes