Welcome, Guest

Davening during a nisayon
(0 viewing) 
Im Paga be’cha menuval zeh, mushchei'hu le- BEIS HAMEDRASH! This board is for divrei Torah relating to our struggle with the Yetzer Hara, from the entire spectrum of Tanach, Chazal, Mussar and Chassidus. On this board there will be no posts about personal struggles and no debates. Only TORAH CHIZUK.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Davening during a nisayon 419 Views

Davening during a nisayon 10 Apr 2022 01:36 #379786

• DeletedUser1224
  • Current streak: 399 days
  • Expert Boarder
I’ve heard before that davening while in the midst of a nisayon is a way more powerful tefilah/more likely to get accepted etc. Does anyone have/know a source for this?
If you are in the same situation as me, a bachur who’s fighting every day to break free, feel free to reach out to me at hopeful1245@gmail.com. I can use the chizuk from other bachrim and im sure you can use the chizuk as well. We are all in this together!
My thread on the forum

Re: Davening during a nisayon 10 Apr 2022 04:07 #379790

• vehkam
  • Current streak: 981 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I’ve referenced that idea in the past as well and use this method as motivation. I will look for a source but I know that I have heard from multiple sources.
vehkam7@gmail.com

guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/375452-Work-in-progress

The Battle of the Generation by Hillel S. has been a huge help for me.  Message me to find out how you can receive a free copy.

some of the experiences I write about may make it easier to identify me.  This is ok.  I trust that if anyone discovers my identity they will keep it to themselves.  If you do realize that you  know me, I am completely comfortable and welcome you acknowledging me and my struggle in person.

Re: Davening during a nisayon 10 Apr 2022 19:32 #379808

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
Face the challenge wrote on 10 Apr 2022 01:36:
I’ve heard before that davening while in the midst of a nisayon is a way more powerful tefilah/more likely to get accepted etc. Does anyone have/know a source for this?

Rav Yitzchok Zilberstien shlita quoted this from the Shomer Emunim. When a person withstands a nisayon of Shmiras Einayim he then has the opportunity to daven for whatever he desires
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
feel free to reach out @  ahavayirah@gmail.com
Last Edit: 10 Apr 2022 19:32 by davidt.

Re: Davening during a nisayon 10 Apr 2022 23:02 #379816

• vehkam
  • Current streak: 981 days
  • Platinum Boarder
That was definitely one of the sources I heard it from as well. 
vehkam7@gmail.com

guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/375452-Work-in-progress

The Battle of the Generation by Hillel S. has been a huge help for me.  Message me to find out how you can receive a free copy.

some of the experiences I write about may make it easier to identify me.  This is ok.  I trust that if anyone discovers my identity they will keep it to themselves.  If you do realize that you  know me, I am completely comfortable and welcome you acknowledging me and my struggle in person.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes