Welcome, Guest

Unocnditional Love From Drugs of Choice
(0 viewing) 
Im Paga be’cha menuval zeh, mushchei'hu le- BEIS HAMEDRASH! This board is for divrei Torah relating to our struggle with the Yetzer Hara, from the entire spectrum of Tanach, Chazal, Mussar and Chassidus. On this board there will be no posts about personal struggles and no debates. Only TORAH CHIZUK.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unocnditional Love From Drugs of Choice 1683 Views

Unocnditional Love From Drugs of Choice 31 Oct 2018 16:11 #336876

• daledadar.3
  • Junior Boarder
To be loved by a parent if...if and on condition ..you get good grades you treat your siblings well you stay religious you make a lot of money.
That works best if ..you get good grades you treat your siblings well you stay religious and you make a lot of money
Let us examine Yitzchak's love of Eisav :It was great But on some level it was conditional -that EIsav provide "tzayid"(versus Rifkah simply loves Yaakov)
Avraham, Eisav's grandfather, had a grat deal of chesed. He loved everyone UNConditionally
Perhaps Esiav was a recipient of that unocnditional love from Avraham Perhaps Avraham's death- the end of a source of an unconditional love I love you if you are wild dont learn so well "I just love you Eisav"
Perhaps the bigf tough Eisav we learned about craved that needed that and missed that sorely
Then Avraham was niftar That might have been  a part of why  Eisav went on his rampage as a fifteen year old Sex and who only knows what .
Yitzchak Aveinu was of course a great tzaddik However let us look at conditionl versus uncondtional love
The smoker's cigarette ALWAYS comes through with unconditional comfort , Snickers always satisfies So too sex. It  provides the ""love '' And I double quote for a reason
Wives friends coworkers and projects are so conditinal tempremental
and inconsistant. Eisav wasnt so strong.

The loose women and victims of horrid abuse would satisfy ALWAYS FOR EISAV
They say  Dont walk in the ways of Eisav harasha.Life in the long run with all its conditional aspects  that come with its happiness is a REAL and blessed thing!Let us treausure all our real blessings   
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2018 16:41 by daledadar.3. Reason: It needed it!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes