Welcome, Guest

Connecting to Tefillah
(0 viewing) 
Im Paga be’cha menuval zeh, mushchei'hu le- BEIS HAMEDRASH! This board is for divrei Torah relating to our struggle with the Yetzer Hara, from the entire spectrum of Tanach, Chazal, Mussar and Chassidus. On this board there will be no posts about personal struggles and no debates. Only TORAH CHIZUK.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Connecting to Tefillah 2105 Views

Connecting to Tefillah 10 Aug 2015 20:52 #261346

• YonitheAdamGadol
  • Current streak: 865 days
  • Junior Boarder
I like the idea of having a topic for "one day at a time." So lets have a thread for connecting to davening in lie of our life, especially psukai dezimrah, kavanos, vortlach etc.
Hashem is close to all those who call out to Him in sincerity. (Ashrei)
Let go and Let G-d
___ism- I self Me

Re: Connecting to Tefillah 10 Aug 2015 21:01 #261348

• YonitheAdamGadol
  • Current streak: 865 days
  • Junior Boarder
וַאֲנִי אָמַרְתִּי בְשַׁלְוִי בַּל-אֶמּוֹט לְעוֹלָם And in my serenity I said I will never falter.
ה' בִּרְצוֹנְךָ, הֶעֱמַדְתָּה לְהַרְרִי עֹז, הִסְתַּרְתָּ פָנֶיךָ הָיִיתִי נִבְהָל But Hashem all is according to your will, You supported me with strength, when You hid your face I was confused.

Perhaps we all go through this in "recovery." Sometimes we get too assured of our recovery, we think it is because of our own power. But in reality it is ALL Hashem supporting us. When He removes His help from us we become confused.
I saw a great line here in an email a couple months ago, "Let go, Let G-d"
And also Guard posted one time, sometimes Hashem sends us yissurim (trials/ difficulties) and sets us up to fail because we are getting to assured of ourselves and Hashem wants us to a remember Him and reach out to Him.
Hashem is close to all those who call out to Him in sincerity. (Ashrei)
Let go and Let G-d
___ism- I self Me

Re: Connecting to Tefillah 10 Aug 2015 21:13 #261351

• lomed
  • Gold Boarder
Thanks yoni
I currently attend live SA meetings. Feel free to reach out to me.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes