Welcome, Guest

der ort far der vort
(0 viewing) 
Im Paga be’cha menuval zeh, mushchei'hu le- BEIS HAMEDRASH! This board is for divrei Torah relating to our struggle with the Yetzer Hara, from the entire spectrum of Tanach, Chazal, Mussar and Chassidus. On this board there will be no posts about personal struggles and no debates. Only TORAH CHIZUK.
  • Page:

TOPIC: der ort far der vort 1799 Views

der ort far der vort 25 Aug 2014 14:06 #237881

• lavi
  • Platinum Boarder
ELUL.

yes folks. that time of the year.
but no, i'm not hear to add PRESSURE, (although i'm good at that).

normally we view elul as being a intro to rosh hashana etc...
but there is a way of view the elul as being the ikar and by the way rosh hashana is also here. see ran rosh hashana daf 3 in dafei harif, that asked, acc. to r.yehoushua that world was created in nissan, why do we get judged on tishrei?
He answers, that the 40 days from elul until yom kippur, has the hashpa'h from the time Moshe went up the second time, so it is a period of rachamim and ratzon. seeing that rosh hashana is a hard day of judgement, Hashem wanted to soften it up, so He decided to put the rosh hashana in a period, where it is easier to face.
amazing. enjoy your elul. opportunity time.
(look it up yourself for maximing effect)(always recommended)
i love you all
Last Edit: 28 Aug 2014 00:00 by lavi.

Re: der ort far der vort 27 Aug 2014 23:59 #238117

• lavi
  • Platinum Boarder
and it explains why elul has to do with "ani l'dodi v'dodi li"
i love you all

Re: der ort far der vort 29 Aug 2014 14:05 #238263

• lavi
  • Platinum Boarder
u'levaker b'haicholo

see rashi on this kapitel 27? that brings a donash, that says "u'levaker" is a loshon of boker, which means morning. bright and early. see you in shul.
i love you all
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes