Welcome, Guest

The זכות to be טמא
(0 viewing) 
Im Paga be’cha menuval zeh, mushchei'hu le- BEIS HAMEDRASH! This board is for divrei Torah relating to our struggle with the Yetzer Hara, from the entire spectrum of Tanach, Chazal, Mussar and Chassidus. On this board there will be no posts about personal struggles and no debates. Only TORAH CHIZUK.
  • Page:

TOPIC: The זכות to be טמא 2185 Views

The זכות to be טמא 29 May 2013 02:39 #207901

for years when I learned the פרשה of פסח-שני I thought to my self "אוי, נעבאך". everybody is getting ready for קרבן-פסח & they are busy in the שמוץ of טומאת-מת regardless of who they were & what was their "excuse", it's still not the time to be busy with this. just get ready for יום-טוב. especially when it's first year. I earned the רש"י but did not pay too much attention to what רש"י writes. this year, however, i realized what רש"י is saying. (from חז"ל, of course) ראויה פרשה זו להכתב ע"י משה רבינו אלא שזכו שמגלגלין זכות ע"י זכאי.

that hit me! it's not לגריעותא that they are not bringing קרבן-פסח! it's למעליותא! in all כלל-ישראל they were chosen for this זכות because מגלגלין כו

when i think about my addiction I can't get the שלוות-הנפש. why me? now I realized! I was granted the זכות
I need to remember that:
I'm no a bad person; I'm sick.
I'm not A Choteh. I'm A Chole.
It take time & effort to stay sober but it worth it.

Davening to hashem to keep me sober 1 day @ a time since יום ג שבוע של יום-הכיפורים ו תשרי ה'תשע"ד 
10 Sptember 2013

(and to keep this date)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes