Welcome, Guest
Im Paga be’cha menuval zeh, mushchei'hu le- BEIS HAMEDRASH! This board is for divrei Torah relating to our struggle with the Yetzer Hara, from the entire spectrum of Tanach, Chazal, Mussar and Chassidus. On this board there will be no posts about personal struggles and no debates. Only TORAH CHIZUK.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Korech 1768 Views

Korech 09 Apr 2013 18:10 #204658

when we take the matzo & morror together we actualy say "the moror is not so biter. its the way to the matzo"! & on the haftora for last day we say "ve-omarto ba-yom ha-hu: odcha hashem ki onafto bi". we give hoda'a for the "onafto" for the morror. but this is only "bayom ha-hu" when we are zoche to the geula hashleima we can say thank you for the patch".

there is a chssidishe story about this rebbe who sent 2 chasiddim to meet with a poor guy, ba'al yisurim, & learn from him how to be "mevorech al haro-a keshem shemevorech al hatov". when they came to him he said "are you sure the rebbe sent you to me for that? it's the wrong address! i can't help you! i never had bad things in my life!"

i see it in this place also. i hear chaveirim say than you for the addiction. without it i wasn't able to get far in refu'a! maybe one day i will also be zoche?
I need to remember that:
I'm no a bad person; I'm sick.
I'm not A Choteh. I'm A Chole.
It take time & effort to stay sober but it worth it.

Davening to hashem to keep me sober 1 day @ a time since יום ג שבוע של יום-הכיפורים ו תשרי ה'תשע"ד 
10 Sptember 2013

(and to keep this date)

Re: Korech 10 Apr 2013 01:07 #204743

• chachaman
  • Gold Boarder
I'm pretty sure the Rebbe they were sent to was R. Zusya of Hanipoli. I heard a similar story.

Re: Korech 10 Apr 2013 22:56 #204860

thank you for reminding me the names. i alyway remember stories & forget names
I need to remember that:
I'm no a bad person; I'm sick.
I'm not A Choteh. I'm A Chole.
It take time & effort to stay sober but it worth it.

Davening to hashem to keep me sober 1 day @ a time since יום ג שבוע של יום-הכיפורים ו תשרי ה'תשע"ד 
10 Sptember 2013

(and to keep this date)

Re: Korech 11 Apr 2013 19:36 #204907

Yes ive also heard the story with R zushe
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes