Welcome, Guest

nice shiur i heard
(0 viewing) 
Im Paga be’cha menuval zeh, mushchei'hu le- BEIS HAMEDRASH! This board is for divrei Torah relating to our struggle with the Yetzer Hara, from the entire spectrum of Tanach, Chazal, Mussar and Chassidus. On this board there will be no posts about personal struggles and no debates. Only TORAH CHIZUK.
  • Page:

TOPIC: nice shiur i heard 1472 Views

nice shiur i heard 07 Aug 2012 17:53 #143101

• Teshuva Mahavah
  • Junior Boarder
  • אם אין אני לי מי לי וכשאני לעצמי מה אני
we all speak so much about the importance of getting right back up as quickly as possible
why? what is so important about picking oneself up (other than stopping to act out which one can do with out getting back up)?
i heard a beautiful explanation
Bnei Yisrael are called Hashems children many times in psukim, midrashim etc
what is so special about a childs relationship with his parents that exists in no other relationship? the fact that both sides know no matter what they do they cant sever the relationship entirely they can weaken it but it us unbreakable no matter how fragile it is
therefore when we get up right after we fall and decide to change we are acknowledging that our relationship with hashem is special and that it cant be broken and that whatever we do hashem still wants us because we are his children
במקום שבעלי תשובה עומדים אפילו צדיקים גמורים אינם עומדים
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes