Welcome, Guest

anybody want to chat everyday with me about this problem
(0 viewing) 
Stop Living in the PROBLEM and start living in THE SOLUTION. You can now take the 12 Steps of SA with the Back to Basics method on this board, exactly as they are being taken by frum members of one face-to-face SA group. Take a proven program with high success rates that is open to all, newcomer and old timer, whether you belong to a face-to-face 12 Step group or not. Check in with us for more information.
  • Page:

TOPIC: anybody want to chat everyday with me about this problem 380 Views

anybody want to chat everyday with me about this problem 23 Jan 2011 00:50 #94064

• abie14
  • Current streak: 637 days
  • Fresh Boarder
tell me your email adress and we can email eachother everyday. im 14 so please be around my age
Last Edit: by .

Re: anybody want to chat everyday with me about this problem 01 Feb 2011 16:23 #95222

• DovInIsrael
hi -

and welcome.
we've had a few young teenager come visit.

here are my humble thoughts:

1. sexual desires as a young teen are normal and biological
2. the more you think about the subject the more difficult it will be for you
3. try to harness this new found energy - and focus it into something more productive

unless the problem is really out of hand (whatever that might be) - I dont suggest a daily phone contact to discuss your new sexual energies. once a week maybe...but only as needed.

I'd rather see you check in with a friend - just to say hi, and come out of isolation mode.

dov.ii
Last Edit: by .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes