Welcome, Guest

hadran alach meseches attitude handbook. mazal tov!
(0 viewing) 
On this board, everyone is encouraged to share their journey through the 18 tools of the GYE handbook and get Chizuk and answers from everyone else here as well!

The GYE handbook provides a systematic framework for breaking free of this addiction. But just reading it alone won’t do very much if we don’t “work” the tools therein. So after reading through the GYE handbook once, we go back and start again from the beginning, this time taking it slowly and giving each tool a lot of careful thought. Have we tried the first few tools yet? What parts have we still not tried? Do we have questions, comments, doubts about any of the tools? Slowly but surely, tool by tool, day by day, the GYE handbook - together with the group support of this board - will provide you with the best framework possible for systematic growth and progress.
  • Page:

TOPIC: hadran alach meseches attitude handbook. mazal tov! 1613 Views

hadran alach meseches attitude handbook. mazal tov! 10 Nov 2010 03:16 #83916

hadran..........hadran........hadran......
we will not leave yuo attitude handbook. we will come back again and again to do chazzarah on you.
yehir ratzon milfanecha hashem elokainu ve'lokai avosainu, keshaim shesiyamnu meseches attitude handbook so to we will have the zechus to apply all of it to ourselves and have the zechus to learn other holy seforim put out by GYE or any other jew that has to do with our growth in this matter...........
mazal tov to all of us,.....everyone is welcome to go back to the beggining and read it. and make comments and ask questions.
Last Edit: by .

Re: hadran alach meseches attitude handbook. mazal tov! 10 Nov 2010 17:34 #84058

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
mazel tov HS! this calls for a celebration....
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: hadran alach meseches attitude handbook. mazal tov! 11 Nov 2010 23:33 #84507

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
MAZEL TOV!!!

Re: hadran alach meseches attitude handbook. mazal tov! 24 Jun 2011 17:55 #109535

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
Did you start chazara yet?

Re: hadran alach meseches attitude handbook. mazal tov! 24 Jun 2011 18:18 #109540

actually, i just started the new handbook today
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes