Welcome, Guest

Handbook emails
(0 viewing) 
On this board, everyone is encouraged to share their journey through the 18 tools of the GYE handbook and get Chizuk and answers from everyone else here as well!

The GYE handbook provides a systematic framework for breaking free of this addiction. But just reading it alone won’t do very much if we don’t “work” the tools therein. So after reading through the GYE handbook once, we go back and start again from the beginning, this time taking it slowly and giving each tool a lot of careful thought. Have we tried the first few tools yet? What parts have we still not tried? Do we have questions, comments, doubts about any of the tools? Slowly but surely, tool by tool, day by day, the GYE handbook - together with the group support of this board - will provide you with the best framework possible for systematic growth and progress.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Handbook emails 1738 Views

Handbook emails 08 Jan 2010 03:30 #43643

• Halevi
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey,

I signed up for the daily handbook email and unlike the other two daily email services, I haven't been receiving them.

Are you not sending them at the moment or am I just not on the list?

Thanks,

Halevi
Last Edit: by freejellyfish16.

Re: Handbook emails 08 Jan 2010 03:43 #43647

• Ineedhelp!!
  • Platinum Boarder
What are "Handbook Emails"? Ive been on GYE for a while and have never heard of this phenomina...

-Yiddle
Last Edit: by blissfulelephant98.

Re: Handbook emails 08 Jan 2010 06:58 #43681

• Halevi
  • Fresh Boarder
When you sign up for the email service, there are three categories you can select.

1) Daily chizuk
2) Shemiras Einayim
3) Handbook (basically excerpts from the handbook are emailed daily... or at least they should be)
Last Edit: by daybyday1.

Re: Handbook emails 08 Jan 2010 11:39 #43746

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 763 days
Yes, sorry guys. I haven't been sending them lately as I am re-doing the handbooks a bit... You're the first person out of the 950 people signed up to actually "ask" why they aren't getting it?  :D
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by beeman.

Re: Handbook emails 09 Jan 2010 11:55 #43855

• Halevi
  • Fresh Boarder
Haha no worries, guard. You must be one busy guy.

The daily emails are one of the best features of this website and are a great chizuk for me. They help me focus on the task ahead.
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2010 12:01 by bbyk.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes