Welcome, Guest

The Cruise Ship has docked at the END of our Journey - NOT!!!
(0 viewing) 
This section will include threads that relate to the 12-step group support program.
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Cruise Ship has docked at the END of our Journey - NOT!!! 3250 Views

The Cruise Ship has docked at the END of our Journey - NOT!!! 05 Jan 2010 03:40 #42090

• DuvidChaim
Chevra

Maybe you heard it in my voice today at the end of our last Call (for now).  And if we would have been on a Skype video conference call, you would have seen it.  What am I talking about? - - - The tears that fell from the eye; (the one not covered with the patch!)

Aaargh, how hard it is to wipe away the tears with a hook on the end of my arm!

And while there may have been others shedding a tear as our Journey comes to an end - in fact it was not an end BUT A NEW BEGINNING  for us.

A New Beginning that includes:
Building the Awareness of our Perceptions & Motives...
Finally, taking the opportunity to Talk, to Trust, to Feel...
Creating a New Attitude...
Building a New Relationship with G-d...
Discovering the Obstacle in our Path...
Making good choices in the "Glasses" you wear as you look at life...
Making Amends, and forging authentic Relationships...
Striving not only for Emes - but also to be Emes...
Living in Honesty, Humility and Fearlessness...
And a whole lot of JUMPING!!!
So welcome to your NEW LIFE, one that energizes you as you wake up every morning (no matter how many hours you slept).  One that takes your breath away and keeps you coming back for more.  Welcome to a life that may not always be rosy - but it's your life and you know the Author and you proudly proclaim "Heneini" as He calls out your name and Directs you to Front and Center Stage.

No longer are you resentful, fearful, jealous of the other actors on the stage.  You come to appreciate that they too have their part to play.  And how lucky you are that this is your time on stage.  And that the Author knows what's not only best for you but also best for His Universe.  And you're more than ready to do your part - finding yourself eager and excited about being of service, being able to help others and feeling others' pain and struggle.

And why can you feel their pain?  Because you've been there and you've done that.  And no longer does your sometimes ugly and tormented past haunt you.  Instead, you can now honor your past - you can give it meaning and purpose.  And you finally realize that it is precisely BECAUSE of your past that you have so much to offer the Universe.

Now, you can know love, because you can feel love. 

And nobody, no one can take it away from you.

This Journey has been your Journey.  You have acquired it.  And you finally see that it you are priceless!

Just look inside yourself right now.  Peel away the layers - like our Red Onion. 

Peel away the lust...
Peel away the RID...
Peel away the EGO..
And welcome to You, the new You, the one that is connected to THE ONE!!!

Mazel Tov, my Crew.  My Graduates.  My new found friends.

Until we meet again, I am - as always - LOOKING FORWARD,
Duvid Chaim

PS - Please let me know if you want to be on the Roster and will allow me to share your email and phone number with only those that also agree to share their email and phone number.

PSS - Should you want to reach me in Israel, I am at 011 972 50 767 1895
Last Edit: by user96.

Re: The Cruise Ship has docked at the END of our Journey - NOT!!! 27 Sep 2012 00:04 #145303

• LillPrincessOfGd
  • Current streak: 176 days
  • Expert Boarder
i need help!! can woman have something like this as well???

Re: The Cruise Ship has docked at the END of our Journey - NOT!!! 28 Sep 2012 04:05 #145357

• Steve
  • Current streak: 5034 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I
Steve wrote on 28 Sep 2012 04:03:

There is an EXCELLENT 12-Step Big Book phone conference for women addicts, sponsored by Letakein. Women are encouraged to email her directly about it and its schedule. You can see info about it on this page:

www.guardyoureyes.com/women-big-book/item/big-book-study-group-for-women />
On the right side of the page are links to other conference groups for women, for Spouses of Addicts, etc.

Beracha V'Hatzlacha!!
No one is so small that he can not give help, and no one is so big that he doesn't need it.

Kol HaOlam Kulo, Gesher Tzar Meod, V'HaIkkar: Lo L'Pacheid Klal.

Re: The Cruise Ship has docked at the END of our Journey - NOT!!! 28 Sep 2012 04:25 #145358

• Steve
  • Current streak: 5034 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I
Chevra -

Not much I can add to Duvid Chaim's post, other than…

EMES SHE'B' EMES!!

Every word Duvid Chaim has written above is ABSOLUTE TRUTH. As Rabbi Shai Taub explains, the point of the Program is to become HAPPY and FREE from our obsessive thoughts and behaviors. And I am TESTIFYING to the truth of Duvid Chaim's original promise to me in Oct of 2009:

"If you WORK this Program the way it was MEANT to be worked, I GUARANTEE you will find freedom from your lust."

I asked him, "Do you mean that if i'm walking down the street and a pretty girl is walking ahead of me, I won't feel forced to look at her with lust? If I go to a wedding, I won't feel forced to sneak peaks at the women dressed to kill? I will be able to sit in front of a computer and not feel forced to click on the bad sites?" He answered "You won't be forced to because you won't NEED to do any of these things. You will achieve FREEDOM. And you will have much more joyful things to concentrate on."

And his guarantee was and is true, with the help and blessing of Hashem Yisborach.

Chevra, don't let this journey we have shared be just a passing fancy. LIVE THIS PROGRAM!! It Works!! It may take time, each person grows at their own rate, but YOU CAN AND WILL FIND MORE THAN JUST SOBRIETY! You can find the HAPPINESS and FREEDOM of RECOVERY, and live a beautiful life filled with "progressive victory over lust."
No one is so small that he can not give help, and no one is so big that he doesn't need it.

Kol HaOlam Kulo, Gesher Tzar Meod, V'HaIkkar: Lo L'Pacheid Klal.

Re: The Cruise Ship has docked at the END of our Journey - NOT!!! 28 Sep 2012 13:38 #145367

• Dov
  • Administrator
Dear Little princess of G-d,

Yes, a woman can obviously be a sex or lust addict. Call SA or lookup the SA website:

E-mail: saico@sa.org. Phone: (615) 370-6062. Toll-free: (866) 424-8777

for meetings in your area or for phone meetings for women, which exist as well. The main thing is to find a woman with this problem for you to talk with in person or on the phone. Hatzlocha and please stop posting on the men's forum. Though you are very sincere, GYE has this rule for good reasons.

- Dov
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: The Cruise Ship has docked at the END of our Journey - NOT!!! 08 Nov 2012 14:21 #147445

• melost
  • Current streak: 4 days
  • Gold Boarder
dov wrote on 28 Sep 2012 13:38:

. Hatzlocha and please stop posting on the men's forum. Though you are very sincere, GYE has this rule for good reasons.

- Dov

correct it realy bothered me i have anouth lust dont need it here
avrohom
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes