Welcome, Guest

MISHPACHA IS ON-BOARD!
(0 viewing) 
This board is for the webmaster of GYE to make important announcements.

Feel free to comment UNDER the announcements, but new threads are not allowed in this board.

TOPIC: MISHPACHA IS ON-BOARD! 10224 Views

MISHPACHA IS ON-BOARD! 09 Feb 2010 18:39 #52236

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
I just received word that the English Mishpacha will be featuring an article this week about Dr.Phillip Rosenthal, and they mention our network in the article! (That's a readership of 500,000)

I have already seen the article, but at Phillip's request, I cannot post it. After all, we want you all to go and BUY the Mishpacha Magazine this Thursday/Fri - 26 Shvat 5770!

Our network is not mentioned at length, but it is mentioned at a critical part of the article. And although they got some info wrong about what exactly it is that we do, it will still hopefully bring hundreds to "check us out"!!  :D

Perhaps this is the start of the end of the "Culture of Denial" in our communities...
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: 09 Feb 2010 18:55 by .

Re: MISHPACHA IS ON-BOARD! 09 Feb 2010 19:21 #52241

• 7yipol
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!
Now THIS is newsworthy!!!!

WOW, WOW, WOW
Mashiach really is on his way
Hashem is addicted to you! Feel His hugs!"Sheva yipol tzaddik VKUM"
Last Edit: by .

Re: MISHPACHA IS ON-BOARD! 09 Feb 2010 19:22 #52242

• bardichev
This is the start of the end of the "Culture of Denial" in our communities

RAGE AND I CALL IT THE REVELUTION

Re: MISHPACHA IS ON-BOARD! 09 Feb 2010 20:53 #52271

• shemirateinayim
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Lt. Einayim reporting for duty (I think the rank has a cool twang to it)

Wait? does this mean that we're famous????   Then I gotta go delete all my identifying posts! Seriously speaking, we gotta clean this place up B4 the big day.

No more posts about the 'yet to be forgotten' erra of pre-mechitza days.  No more open-ended threads on the topic, or subject matter, of stupidity (in the break free area).  And no-more boring avatars.   We are celeberties of the jewish world!!!    GUARD how about a new streimel, this one sorta blocks your holy eyes (unless that's how you keep them holy).

OHMY Goooosh omagosh omygosh omygosh............eiiiiiiiihhhhhhhhhhhhh    

'calm down, deep breaths, thing of calming things.    Roses,   feilds of grass, cars driving by the highway, .....worldwide recognition. Publicity, fame, Kavod"  ok mybe this exersize is going the wrong way?

*bored*
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2010 03:26 by .

Re: MISHPACHA IS ON-BOARD! 09 Feb 2010 22:36 #52311

• imtrying25
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Wow did someone finally wake up?? Did they ask R Phillip th obvios question. 'How do we access this site if we dont even know that the internet exists??"

Re: MISHPACHA IS ON-BOARD! 09 Feb 2010 22:39 #52314

• kedusha
  • Current streak: 717 days
  • Administrator
imtrying25 wrote on 09 Feb 2010 22:36:

Wow did someone finally wake up?? Did they ask R Phillip th obvios question. 'How do we access this site if we dont even know that the internet exists??"

No it's HaModia that doesn't know that the . . . wachamacallit exists!
Just as an alcoholic needs to avoid that first sip, a lust addict needs to avoid that first slip.Slip today? No way! ;)Fall today? No way, Jose'!

Re: MISHPACHA IS ON-BOARD! 09 Feb 2010 22:41 #52316

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
Ok so mishacha only walks around with their eyes half closed!! Yay yay yay, thats so much better!!!

Re: MISHPACHA IS ON-BOARD! 10 Feb 2010 06:42 #52394

• bardichev
I just wrote some thing so cynical

And I erased it by ooops

So I guess I will be sweet

The internet is a series of computers connected by high speed modems(like phones) and people share information,present businesses, education, and shtussim, or downright perverse abominal information

Ohh what's a computer

Yes its a machine used for data entry organize many tasks
Write electronic mail and stuff

Its a common machine many people use aT school office and home

Even if you live in kiryat sefer you probably saw one somewhere

Re: MISHPACHA IS ON-BOARD! 10 Feb 2010 06:47 #52399

• the.guard
bardichev wrote on 10 Feb 2010 06:42:

Ohh what's a computer

Even if you live in kiryat sefer you probably saw one somewhere

I don't know what you mean. I don't think I ever saw one...

BTW, Phillip told me he was interviewed by HaModia as well, and he talked about GYE and they said they'd put it in!! ( Keep your eyes open for the article in the coming weeks!)
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.

Re: MISHPACHA IS ON-BOARD! 10 Feb 2010 07:14 #52402

• bardichev
Ok guard
Didn't I tell u there will be a day they will beg for an interview

Oh here is what a computer is

It looks like the key board that the ku-pai in the super duper shefa super mehadrin in kiryat sefer uses to calculate how many lebens,krembos,bissli,bagets,and shakshooka mix a shopper purchases
It also can acces each customers account (an account is a cheshbon)
  Also computers are the little pelephones the zaka or hatzalah or the standard issue askan types use in kiryat sefer to keep in touch with one another or to ead electronic mail or read some chaddashot that was left out of the morning paper
Computers can also be found in doctors offices
And in many schools
Most schools demand that high school girls bring in their reports printed from a computer
But no-one has one but they need to bring it in typed

Re: MISHPACHA IS ON-BOARD! 10 Feb 2010 07:31 #52409

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
Are you share its a computer and not a blackberry, Rebbe??

Re: MISHPACHA IS ON-BOARD! 10 Feb 2010 08:26 #52414

• the.guard
But I still don't get what the big glowing thing is.

(We need to add a "Laugh of the Day" to our daily e-mails... )

Re: MISHPACHA IS ON-BOARD! 10 Feb 2010 17:10 #52500

• stuart
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Gold Boarder
I've noticed lately, that on these forums there is a big push on getting GYE exposure from the "yeshivshe" media and Rabonim (lehavdil).  I acknowledge that this is very important, however is there an emphasis to publicize GYE to the more modern circles as well, where these problems must exist as well?

Re: MISHPACHA IS ON-BOARD! 10 Feb 2010 17:14 #52504

• kedusha
  • Current streak: 717 days
  • Administrator
Stuart wrote on 10 Feb 2010 17:10:

I've noticed lately, that on these forums there is a big push on getting GYE exposure from the "yeshivshe" media and Rabonim (lehavdil).  I acknowledge that this is very important, however is there an emphasis to publicize GYE to the more modern circles as well, where these problems must exist as well?

Dear Stuart,

The timing of your question is unreal!

See rehab-my-site.com/guardureyes/forum/index.php?topic=1742.0
Just as an alcoholic needs to avoid that first sip, a lust addict needs to avoid that first slip.Slip today? No way! ;)Fall today? No way, Jose'!

Re: MISHPACHA IS ON-BOARD! 10 Feb 2010 17:18 #52505

• stuart
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Gold Boarder
Kedusha wrote on 10 Feb 2010 17:14:

Stuart wrote on 10 Feb 2010 17:10:

I've noticed lately, that on these forums there is a big push on getting GYE exposure from the "yeshivshe" media and Rabonim (lehavdil).  I acknowledge that this is very important, however is there an emphasis to publicize GYE to the more modern circles as well, where these problems must exist as well?

Dear Stuart,

The timing of your question is unreal!

See rehab-my-site.com/guardureyes/forum/index.php?topic=1742.0

Yes I saw and thats was probably prompted my question.  Yasher koyach for that.  What about the media publications?
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes