Welcome, Guest

You will all see miracles G-d Willing!
(0 viewing) 
This board is for the webmaster of GYE to make important announcements.

Feel free to comment UNDER the announcements, but new threads are not allowed in this board.
  • Page:

TOPIC: You will all see miracles G-d Willing! 1917 Views

You will all see miracles G-d Willing! 11 Mar 2009 00:04 #3674

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
I printed out a list of all the active members of this forum, and I took it with me on Purim and davened for everyone while I was drunk, crying and saying Tehhilim, and I begged Hashem to help all of us who want to purify themselves against all odds, in today's dark world where the Yetzer Hara was given so much control.

As we know, every little bit a yid does today in this area is so precious in Hashem's eyes, and therefore I asked Hashem that who ever does try to become purified, should be granted special divine assistance to overcome the Yetzer Hara and serve Hashem with love and fear their whole lives!!

I am sure that Hashem won't ignore the power of this holy day, and the power of tears, and most of all; the POWER OF THE NAMES OF THESE HOLY WARRIORS!

So if you just believe, Be'ezrat Hashem, I am sure you will all see great Yeshu'os in your struggles with the Yetzer Hara!!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: 11 Mar 2009 00:10 by .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes