Welcome, Guest

WHY IS IT SO HARD NOW?? BECAUSE PURIM IS COMING!
(0 viewing) 
This board is for the webmaster of GYE to make important announcements.

Feel free to comment UNDER the announcements, but new threads are not allowed in this board.
  • Page:

TOPIC: WHY IS IT SO HARD NOW?? BECAUSE PURIM IS COMING! 3198 Views

WHY IS IT SO HARD NOW?? BECAUSE PURIM IS COMING! 08 Mar 2009 17:25 #3624

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
Yidden! I am getting so many cries for help lately! So many people are falling, so many want to give up! I honestly don’t remember a day like today in a while.

And it could be, I think I know why...

The depression, lack of motivation, Yiush and hopelessness are signs that all these holy Jewish souls are in sync with the spiritual channels of this time of year. Tonight is Ta'anis Ester, and that is exactly what the Jews all felt then. There seemed to be no hope at all. They were all destined to die a horrible death. And it is precisely this deep helplessness led them to true teffilah and Teshuvah, and hence the great salvation of Purim!

It says by Amalek: “Asher Karcha Baderech”. The Beis Ahron of Karlin says that Karcha is a Lashon of:
1) Kora – a heavy beam. The Amalek inside us tries to weigh down heavily on our heads, making the struggle feel so “heavy” and difficult.
2) Kerirus – Coldness. He makes the hearts of the yidden cold to Avodas Hashem.
3) Keri – A Lashon of Tumah. He is always trying to find ways to be Mitameh – defile – the Jewish soul and wants to get us to be Pogem Habris.

Amalek tries to destroy us from HEAD to FOOT.

On Purim we WON OVER Amalek. We get drunk. We give away our minds and hearts to Hashem. We don’t think. We don’t argue with the Yetzer Hara. We go ABOVE the SECHEL. He can only be fought "lima'lah min hada'as". The Yetzer Hara consistently asks questions like Pharaoh did: "Who is Hashem that I should listen to him?" and “What do I have from my Avodas Hashem?” The Yetzer Hara cannot be answered with logic. Instead, as it says by the Rasha: "Hakeh es Shinav" - knock out his teeth. Don't even get into an argument with him.

So I ask you please, all of you who feel there’s no hope. Amalek is trying his hardest at this time of year to enter our minds, our hearts and to get control over the holy Bris. Ta’anis Ester is the VESSEL for the light of Purim. As the Zohar says, there is no light that doesn’t come first through darkness. The helplessness we feel now is the VESSEL for the light of the salvation that is about to come down - if we can only merit to bring it down.

The things we can accomplish on Purim are mind just boggling. "Kol Haposeach Yad Nosnim Lo – whoever asks is given". (For example, look at this story, how this Jew was helped miraculously in his struggle on Purim).

I am asking everyone this Purim to get good drunk and cry and cry to Hashem. Say Tehilim and don’t stop crying. You will see miracles you never dreamed were possible!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: 08 Mar 2009 17:32 by Positivity.

Re: WHY IS IT SO HARD NOW?? BECAUSE PURIM IS COMING! 08 Mar 2009 19:03 #3627

• Ykv_schwartz
Since my journey started 16 years ago, I always yearned for a purim clean from aveira.  And yet, I was always nichsal right before purim.  I would then spend my purim in intense teshuvah.  People who know me, know that purim is a serios day for me. 
But, B"H, Bli Eyin Hara, This is the FIRST Purim since my journey started that I am walking into purim with a full teshuvah. This morning, I said the parsha teshuvah (which I recentlly began saying every Sunday) and afterward I said Vidui (which I say from time to time). I was crying and crying. My day was transformed.  Everyone I saw I uplifted.  Friends could not understand my good mood.  I then went to the kosel(which I try to do every sunday as well) and I davened for everyone on this site.  I recited everyone's name that appears in the list.  I do not remember the last time I cried so much. 

We should zoche for our neshama to ride high with stride and shine forth to the world.  We can then be zoche to be like Mordachai Hazaddik riding high on the horse in victory with none other than the ultimate evil leading the way against his every will.  The tzaddik sits back comfortably,  all is in control and it is the Y"H that leads the way to good. The Tzaddik no longer has to control the Y"H.  The Y"H has no choice.  [based on the Rama in the mechir Yayin, his kabalistic allegorical explanation to megillas ester]

We should all be zoche to a true purim sameach where our rabbis teach in the medresh that purim is teshuva from love which has the capability of turning evil into good. 
Last Edit: by .

Re: WHY IS IT SO HARD NOW?? BECAUSE PURIM IS COMING! 08 Mar 2009 20:55 #3635

• the.guard
Thank you for shining some light and hope into the darkness.
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.

Re: WHY IS IT SO HARD NOW?? BECAUSE PURIM IS COMING! 08 Mar 2009 21:42 #3639

• the.guard
I have to post here what "ME" posted in another part of the forum. It sheds light of the phenomenon we are seeing today (i.e. not stop cries for help and feelings of Yiush! I never had such a day before!)

Esther is the attribute of "hester". This means that it is ALL hidden. This is the Megilas Esther. This means to be "Megaleh the Hester",i.e. megilas Esther.
   Purim is the highest level of Hester, this is why it is so great. This is what everyone is experiencing. The hester is so great because the Kedusha is so unbelievably awesome.
  The "hester-Esther" is so great, (everyone is experiencing feelings of yiush, feelings that the big Y"H is running the show now, feelings that "what's the use", etc, etc,
  This is what Hashem does when the kedusha is SO great. He makes it "look" as if the Y"H, the big klipah is running the show. That is the hester, i.e. the attribute of "Esther". Hashem took  Hamen, the klipah of Amalek, and raised him up up up, so high....why? Because when the kedusha is so great, the absolute nefila gemura of the klipa must be just as great, thus the raising up high....before the eventual downfall. This is what everyone is experiencing right now. He must be lifted up now, in order to maintain the level of "hester" that we find in Purim.
  The kedusha of Purim is so great. Even Yom Kippurim is not as kodesh as Purim. This is why it is only K' Purim, (i.e. close to but not exactly). The kedusha of Purim is so great, that unlike Shabbos, and the other Yom Tovim, there is no need to be M'kadesh the day, nor to refrain from melacha. It does not need any shmirah from melacha in order to maintain it's kedusha. And, the entire yeshuah from the klipah was accomplished by the strongest of all weapons.....Teffilah. Anyone feeling any pain from the hester, go and speak to hashem...non stop. Use our weapon of mass destruction. The weapon of Mordechi, and the Tinukkos Shel Bais Raban.
Teffilah!!!

Last Edit: 09 Mar 2009 14:52 by .

Re: WHY IS IT SO HARD NOW?? BECAUSE PURIM IS COMING! 09 Mar 2009 07:59 #3646

• me
BTW,

I must attribute this Torah above to . R. Nachman.

Last Edit: by EmesGYE.

Re: WHY IS IT SO HARD NOW?? BECAUSE PURIM IS COMING! 09 Mar 2009 15:18 #3663

• me
And if we look closely at Kipitul 22, this kipitul that we are noheg to say today on Taanis Esther, we will see very clearly the same feelings of uncertainty, looking for Hashem, feelings of not knowing what will be etc. And after saying this kipitul, we are to ask Hashem, that just as you saved the Yidden in the time of Mordechai and Esther in Shushan habira, please also........add your teffilah.
  We clearly say that these feelings of yiush are felt RIGHT before the gilui. Right before the Hester is taken away, and the great great Yeshuah of Purim is brought to Gilui!!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes