Welcome, Guest

NEW DOWNLOADS! Guiding a Bachur Through Struggles
(0 viewing) 
This board is for the webmaster of GYE to make important announcements.

Feel free to comment UNDER the announcements, but new threads are not allowed in this board.
  • Page:

TOPIC: NEW DOWNLOADS! Guiding a Bachur Through Struggles 438 Views

NEW DOWNLOADS! Guiding a Bachur Through Struggles 04 Jan 2021 15:10 #360514

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
NEW!   קונטרס אוזר בגבורה

This booklet is adapted From The Recorded Workshops On The Topic Of Kedusha Given By Rabbi Efraim Glassman (see attachments) 

"Challenges in inyonei kedushah are one of the most sensitive topics. It’s a topic we wish we wouldn’t have to talk about, but unfortunately, these issues are more common than we would like to imagine them being. We are all aware of how fast the world is changing. We are living in an era that is becoming increasingly difficult and tempting, and the challenges our children and talmidim face are at a level which the generations before us never envisioned or had to deal with. Therefore, the many Gedolim with whom I have consulted feel that it is a mechanech’s obligation to understand the challenge, as well as how to help those who struggle with it."

DISCLAIMER: This booklet is intended to provide those who listened to
the accompanying recordings of Rabbi Efraim Glassman’s workshops with
a printed version of the material. However, this material should not be viewed as a complete treatment plan. Rather, the goal is to familiarize and educate Rebbeim on this topic. 

Download the recordings here

Your FEEDBACK is highly appreciated!
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
feel free to reach out @  ahavayirah@gmail.com
Last Edit: 04 Jan 2021 15:19 by davidt.

Re: NEW DOWNLOADS! Guiding a Bachur Through Struggles 05 Jan 2021 15:46 #360614

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
This is available in the ebooks section now guardyoureyes.com/ebooks/item/ozer-bigevurah?category_id=556 
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
feel free to reach out @  ahavayirah@gmail.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes