Welcome, Guest

New weekly newsletter for Shabbos!
(0 viewing) 
This board is for the webmaster of GYE to make important announcements.

Feel free to comment UNDER the announcements, but new threads are not allowed in this board.
  • Page:

TOPIC: New weekly newsletter for Shabbos! 518 Views

New weekly newsletter for Shabbos! 27 Mar 2020 00:13 #348108

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
Many of our members get their chizuk from the GYE website and forums online. But when Shabbos comes, they feel that they are bereft of their life-line.

To help our members get through Shabbos remaining inspired, GuardYourEyes is proud to announce the launch of a new weekly newsletter, designed to be printed out before Shabbos. The 4 page pamphlet contains divrei Torah, humor and anecdotes, which relate to the struggle of shmiras einayim in today's world, tied in with current events and the weekly parsha.

For the first edition for Parshas Va'Yikra, click here to download.

Print it out for Shabbos to breath a spirit of Kedusha on this holy day!
This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
feel free to reach out @  ahavayirah@gmail.com
Last Edit: 27 Mar 2020 00:17 by davidt.

Re: New weekly newsletter for Shabbos! 02 Apr 2020 15:35 #348256

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
THIS WEEKS EDITION... 
Download and enjoy!
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
Last Edit: 17 Apr 2020 14:01 by davidt.

Re: New weekly newsletter for Shabbos! 17 Apr 2020 14:02 #348444

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
THIS WEEKS EDITION... 
Download and enjoy!

Due to time constraints, there's a shortened version this week.

Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: New weekly newsletter for Shabbos! 23 Apr 2020 15:55 #348695

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
Attachments:

Re: New weekly newsletter for Shabbos! 01 May 2020 12:59 #349052

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
Parshat Acharei Mos - Kedoshim

To help us keep inspired through Shabbos, GuardYourEyes is proud to present Weekly Newsletter #5, designed to be printed out and read over Shabbos.

The pamphlet contains divrei Torah, practical advice, humor and anecdotes, all relating to the struggle of shmiras einayim in today's world, and tied in with current events and the weekly parsha.

https://guardyoureyes.com/GYEFiles/PDFs/GYE%20Weekly/5_GYE-Weekly_Achar_Kedo_010520.pdf
Attachments:

This week's newsletter for Shabbos! 08 May 2020 14:28 #349414

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
Parshas Emor 
Attachments:

Re: New weekly newsletter for Shabbos! 04 Jun 2020 19:55 #350776

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
This week's Parsha Sheet
Attachments:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes