Welcome, Guest

Help determine the future look of GYE!
(0 viewing) 
This board is for the webmaster of GYE to make important announcements.

Feel free to comment UNDER the announcements, but new threads are not allowed in this board.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Help determine the future look of GYE! 2489 Views

Help determine the future look of GYE! 14 Aug 2014 17:24 #237419

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
It's been a few years since we last designed our website www.guardyoureyes.com, and we feel it's time for a new home-page design. The main complaint we get is that there are so many tools and newcomers are confused about where to start... So our goal is to create a homepage that is easier for a newcomer to understand, i.e. what their first step or steps should be.

Our two main directions were to divide the tools by either (1) "Tools accessible without registrations" and "Tools accessible only with registration, and (2) to divide the tools by different levels (a) Tools you can do on your own (b) Anonymous Group Support (c) Live Help.

After considering these two approaches, we found a possible design that incorporates BOTH of these approaches. We played around with different ideas, which you can see on this page. We would like to ask everyone to please vote on which style they like best (and explain why as well).

Try to see it in the eyes of a newcomer. We're looking for a design that is pleasing to look at, as well as exudes clarity, warmth and professionalism.

You can either vote by posting here on the forum, or you can send your vote to me at eyes.guard@gmail.com. Please explain why you like best the design you chose. You can also send us your SECOND favorite - that is helpful too.

(We are also open to completely new ideas).

This is a chance to have a part and make a real difference in the future of GYE. Please share with us your feedback!

Thank you!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: 14 Aug 2014 18:04 by the.guard.

Re: Help determine the future look of GYE! 17 Aug 2014 13:25 #237515

• Dov
  • Administrator
They all seemed pretty much the same to this reader. All good.
Thanks for allowing us to have input, chaver!
Lots of love,
Dov
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes