Welcome, Guest

New "Wall of Honor" feature!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: New "Wall of Honor" feature! 2493 Views

New "Wall of Honor" feature! 22 Nov 2008 19:45 #891

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 763 days
Dear Holy Yidden!

Welcome to the new "Wall of Honor" feature. I've been meaning to do this for a while (I think it was "Battleworn's idea), but I didn't get around to it. On Motzai Shabbos, after seeing the post of this holy Bachur in Israel (over here), I decided that the time had come to add this feature to our site. I believe that this can be a powerful tool in helping us break free.

See here for the rules. See here for the "90 Day" page, and see here for the "Wall of Honor" page.

We welcome your comments and suggestions for making this even better!

Thank you Ano Nymous for inspiring me to do this. I am confident that this will be a big Zechus for you to help you break free!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: 22 Nov 2008 23:22 by .

Re: New "Wall of Honor" feature! 22 Nov 2008 20:16 #892

• ano nymous
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
WOW thank you so much!! This feature will help me tremendously! :D
Last Edit: by .

Re: New "Wall of Honor" feature! 22 Nov 2008 20:22 #894

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 763 days
Dear great warriors,

Please send me your info so I can add you to the 90 Day chart or even to the Wall of Honor (if you passed 90 days). All e-mails should be sent to wallofhonor@gmail.com. Please send your username, marriage status, longest recent clean streak, and your current starting date and how long you have been clean for. We will all cheer each other on and give each other group support, and we can check back to the chart often and see how each of us is doing and give each other support.

Please everybody, send me your info and I'll put you up on the chart.
Let's try and beat the old records and aim for 90 days, which will get you onto the WALL OF HASHEM'S HONOR!
I love you all and want to hear from all of you...
- Me
- MDM Jerusalem,
- MW,
- Chasdei Avos,
- Be'ilum Shem,
- eme,
- LevTahor,
- Niceguy,
- Postal Servico,
- UTS,
- Crakerjack,
- Niceguy,
- willnotbeforsaken,
- A M
And all others...
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: 23 Nov 2008 13:11 by .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes