Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Doing well! 3337 Views

Re: Doing well! 11 Nov 2010 22:09 #84460

• installed
  • Platinum Boarder
Unbelievable! keep it up.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Last Edit: by .

Re: Doing well! 23 Nov 2010 00:47 #86262

Re: Doing well! 24 Nov 2010 07:46 #86516

i fell

Re: Doing well! 24 Nov 2010 09:10 #86518

• installed
  • Platinum Boarder
:'(  :'(  Noooooooo!!! Sorry to hear about your fall but don't give up. I'm amazed at your ability to remain clean especially at your age. Your 81 days are a huge accomplishment.
Anyway, try to figure out why you fell, try to make barriers to prevent it from happening again and start over. I'm giving you advice that I didn't follow. I had a clean streak and fell and it took me two months to continue trying. I believe that if you have the strength to continue trying despite the fall, you'll be a bigger hero than if you wouldn't have fallen because now there is less of a motivation to continue (you will not be breaking records for a while). If I were you, I would go out with some friends and reward yourself for your accomplishment (they don't need to know why). Try to focus on the positive and learn from this.

Best of luck! 

Re: Doing well! 24 Nov 2010 15:04 #86542

• briut
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I'm guessing a fall at day 83 (82?) is a disappointment to anyone counting to 90. For me, the fell shmell theorem means that some elusive future goal is not what's important. The recognition of 83 intentional clean days, plus all the other runs of clean that you've had since taking this work on, is a far better vision. Feel good about it; take it as momentum to get back on the horse; know that Hashem is watching over you lovingly. Forget the da**ed chart and take on TODAY.

I fell at 70-something on my first try (not even irresistably; it was even sorta planned out). And then came 150-ish. And now is "I'm not counting days anymore; I don't freaking care about that." If I get to a year with only 2 (or 3 or 4?) falls, I'm still a changed man. That's my personal approach; do what you want with it.

Re: Doing well! 25 Nov 2010 00:27 #86654

thanx whatever i will be back when i feel like it i guess.

Re: Doing well! 25 Nov 2010 04:23 #86686

• desperate_teddybear
man that sucks.

haven't spoken to you in a while. sorry i haven't been on much, the forum scares me for some reason.

you know two ways to see this

a) i fell after so long

b) i got and 82/90 = 91%. pretty good mark no?

each moment counts. can't believe you made it that far...one day i'll be as strong as you...

Re: Doing well! 25 Nov 2010 08:02 #86704

• bardichev
Sweet tzaddikl

I fell when I was a week shy of a year

Cmon. I was already boTtling commerative woodford bottles

Why do we all teLl u this

So u can get up from where u are and

Papapapapapa Keeep On TRucking!!!

B

Re: Doing well! 07 Dec 2010 21:55 #88294

• installed
  • Platinum Boarder
Helooooooo??????!!!

Anyone there?

Re: Doing well! 08 Dec 2010 10:10 #88388

• d_teddybear
  • Current streak: 94 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Not14 wrote on 25 Nov 2010 00:27:

thanx whatever i will be back when i feel like it i guess.

?
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes