Welcome, Guest

​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more.
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 3973 Views

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 24 May 2023 02:21 #396126

• chaimoigen
  • Current streak: 499 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Mazal Tov!
Mamash in the days of Hagbala, Prishus, Tahara and Kabala!
You ROCK ON!!!
I think you can pick up the whole Har into the air.
I"m Bisimcha for you. And Besimcha that I believe I can get there too!
Please feel free to reach out anytime at chaim.oigen@gmail.com

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 25 May 2023 10:58 #396210

• emes-a-yid
  • Current streak: 235 days
  • Gold Boarder
thanks both of you, I grow from chizuk and my ratzon of pushing, l'ma'aseh that happens by chizuk- keep at it so at 92 days, now for 100 then 150
To my dear friend reading this:
You are an incredible yid for just being on this site, I am breath taken after each post or new person that comes on and shares a bit about himself, keep it up. You guys are mamash matzlichim in your own ways of growth and Hashem is proud of each one of you! (that includes me too) lol.

KEEP UP YOUR TREMENDOUS UPLIFTING IN THE AVODAH OF EMES!!

Thanks for reading! Stay shtark, I am also being challenged, just build your confidence, never quit no matter what, you are your strongest enemy and yet you are your strongest savior so you choose, I am not saying it's easy but am saying it's possible just takes effort and work!!
-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 01 Jun 2023 13:17 #396657

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
99 days
You are an incredible yid for just being on this site, I am breath taken after each post or new person that comes on and shares a bit about himself, keep it up. You guys are mamash matzlichim in your own ways of growth and Hashem is proud of each one of you! (that includes me too) lol.

Thanks for reading! Stay shtark, I am also being challenged, just build your confidence, never quit no matter what, you are your strongest enemy and yet you are your strongest savior so you choose, I am not saying it's easy but am saying it's possible just takes effort and work!!
-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 02 Jun 2023 17:00 #396748

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2824 days
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
99 daysWOW!!!
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 04 Jun 2023 21:54 #396835

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
102 days, great to stay shtark beh by all hatzlacha!!

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 12 Jun 2023 04:22 #397340

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
110 days bh, thanks for this amazing opportunity to work with the oilam, it went great- although very hard at my stages but with a head up high you can eventually conquer keep trucking as the oilam says!!

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 12 Jun 2023 11:34 #397343

• chaimoigen
  • Platinum Boarder
The Gemora says that an Oved Elokim is someone who reviews his learning not only 100 times, but even 101.
The Baal Hatanya writes that the standard used to be 100, so keeping on trucking and doing the extra - That's the special Avodas Hashem!
The Koshnitzer Maggid says it's מאה פעמים ואחד, one hundred times with the help of the One - Hashem.
You, Emes-A-Yid - ONE HUNDRED TEN - both pshatim to the max!!!!
Keep inspiring us!

p.s. I am a Litvak

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 25 Jun 2023 13:23 #398029

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
123 days... that’s 4 months 3 days!!

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 03 Jul 2023 04:39 #398313

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
131 days that’s4 months and a week and 4 days... every second minute day counts!!

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 03 Jul 2023 13:47 #398320

• chaimoigen
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks for the chizzuk. Needed it today, gonna keep going.... Yasher Koach! 
CO
Last Edit: 03 Jul 2023 13:48 by chaimoigen.

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 05 Jul 2023 03:42 #398400

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
chaimoigen wrote on 03 Jul 2023 13:47:
Thanks for the chizzuk. Needed it today, gonna keep going.... Yasher Koach! 
CO

All day!! 133 days... I believe in and trust in hashem- singing to myself as I write this.. keep positive and passionate and driven we all will get there and never give up!!! Shkoyach for the feedback I wish I was showing gadlus only u guys show me gadlus ....we r at 133 days!!

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 07 Jul 2023 06:51 #398464

• eraygrand
  • Current streak: 570 days
  • Expert Boarder
Thanks for keeping the pressure on, counting on you to stay 5 days ahead of me! Keep up the fight!

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 10 Jul 2023 12:57 #398517

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 17 Jul 2023 04:13 #398891

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
145 days, that’s almost...... 5 months almost half a year... read my past on this forum.. never would expect it but day by day and u get one day here! Hatzlacha all and keep ur head high!!!

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 17 Jul 2023 13:50 #398904

• taherlibeinu
  • Current streak: 35 days
  • Expert Boarder
amazing.. keep it up!! 
Time to create page: 0.70 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes