Welcome, Guest

​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more.
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 3967 Views

Re: HardButPossibleLetsgoNachamul!​ JourneyCount..Day1 14 Feb 2023 00:51 #392037

• emes-a-yid
  • Current streak: 235 days
  • Gold Boarder
Aghhh, today I’ve been in a down mood,
although I mtzliach in my learning today
b’h, I need to get a grip
To my dear friend reading this:
You are an incredible yid for just being on this site, I am breath taken after each post or new person that comes on and shares a bit about himself, keep it up. You guys are mamash matzlichim in your own ways of growth and Hashem is proud of each one of you! (that includes me too) lol.

KEEP UP YOUR TREMENDOUS UPLIFTING IN THE AVODAH OF EMES!!

Thanks for reading! Stay shtark, I am also being challenged, just build your confidence, never quit no matter what, you are your strongest enemy and yet you are your strongest savior so you choose, I am not saying it's easy but am saying it's possible just takes effort and work!!
-from Emes-A-Yid
Last Edit: 14 Feb 2023 19:03 by emes-a-yid.

Re: HardButPossibleLetsgoNachamul!​ JourneyCount..Day1 14 Feb 2023 01:05 #392038

• eerie
  • Current streak: 766 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Take a deep breath, my friend! We are here for you, we care for you, and we want to hear what's going on! Hold strong, we are right here at your side. 18 days and counting:) keep it up, my holy friend
Feel free to say hi. My email is 1gimpelovitz@gmail.com

Re: HardButPossibleLetsgoNachamul!​ JourneyCount..Day1 14 Feb 2023 19:04 #392081

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
When your heart feels heavy and your head hurts in hard pain, not as exciting as it sounds. Did some activities helping it out but still at same pace
You are an incredible yid for just being on this site, I am breath taken after each post or new person that comes on and shares a bit about himself, keep it up. You guys are mamash matzlichim in your own ways of growth and Hashem is proud of each one of you! (that includes me too) lol.

Thanks for reading! Stay shtark, I am also being challenged, just build your confidence, never quit no matter what, you are your strongest enemy and yet you are your strongest savior so you choose, I am not saying it's easy but am saying it's possible just takes effort and work!!
-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: HardButPossibleLetsgoNachamul!​ JourneyCount..Day1 16 Feb 2023 14:12 #392163

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
Baruch HaShem doing well. Bezras Hashem we keep at it more and more, Hatzlacha me

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: HardButPossibleLetsgoNachamul!​ JourneyCount..Day1 17 Feb 2023 19:39 #392242

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
I feel as though I write to myself on here, an not too much feedback, but BH in ways it's good because I see the growth and aid is great to be there when needed just at some points oftime it isn't needed and then yet may feel quiet but in reality you just stetched your muscles and have grown! Thanks for reading, 22 days last 2 days of shovavim parashat mishpatim, wanting to stay shtark and keep up to date with a partner! Hatzlacha

-from Emes-A-Yid
Last Edit: 17 Feb 2023 19:41 by emes-a-yid.

Re: HardButPossibleLetsgoNachamul!​ JourneyCount..Day1 17 Feb 2023 20:22 #392248

• zedj
  • Current streak: 14 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Emes-a-Yid wrote on 17 Feb 2023 19:39:
I feel as though I write to myself on here, an not too much feedback, but BH in ways it's good because I see the growth and aid is great to be there when needed just at some points oftime it isn't needed and then yet may feel quiet but in reality you just stetched your muscles and have grown! Thanks for reading, 22 days last 2 days of shovavim parashat mishpatim, wanting to stay shtark and keep up to date with a partner! Hatzlacha

Keeping accountable is so important! Even if you don't get feedback just know there are many guys following your posts and your updates.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

One who has given up hope is without a G‑d.

One who sees hope in each day is already free

Re: HardButPossibleLetsgoNachamul!​ JourneyCount..Day1 18 Feb 2023 18:16 #392251

• Yosef Hamevakesh
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Senior Boarder
Zedj wrote on 17 Feb 2023 20:22:

Keeping accountable is so important! Even if you don't get feedback just know there are many guys following your posts and your updates.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

גם אני מצטרף להנ"ל

Y'all can contact me at Yosefhamevakesh@gmail.com

Re: HardButPossibleLetsgoNachamul!​ JourneyCount..Day1 23 Feb 2023 05:33 #392537

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
Yosefhamevakesh wrote on 18 Feb 2023 18:16:

Zedj wrote on 17 Feb 2023 20:22:

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

גם אני מצטרף להנ"ל

Ya"asher Koyach..................with that said now I have some bad report oh well...

-from Emes-A-Yid

When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 23 Feb 2023 05:54 #392538

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
Hey, welcome to my forum, I had a great experience here on gye, just now my update is closing a 25 days, and now I have to unfortunetly restart. It is really annoying but I know I am better, yet it has happened. But I do know I am not a mechanical robot, so when will be the moment of removing entirely, I guess time will tell. I am currently mid read of a online book  that has been very helpful, I think maybe it can help, it helps you outthink your other objectives and what exact motive should be and how to free yourself of what you are doing. Bikitsur, it's first 50 pages was based on the idea that if you continue doing it you are signing yourself up for a X amount of time of P* and M* throughout your lifetime, not telling you to scare you out of what you should not be doing, rather gearing towards the Maylos of life and other activities, and how and what it entails continuing along your life which is unfortunate once we take a broader view of the years of your life what your ultimately subscribing yourself to. Baruch Hashem someone posted this link on their forum, and am forever grateful, and I know it can be possible to stop entirely although within life you will obviously feel such Tayvos because you are currently in a time of change in attitudes which you are uplifting to. Hashem I know you are with me always and never doubt that, BZ"H I will be Matzliach and only be Mesameach with you and the GYE Oilam. I hate putting myself out there at times of failures, and love shouting out my successes, however when time is called for like now, I need to bring it out in order to work on it BZH. Shokyach for reading my ramble, I am speaking out my thoughts of what is going through my mind. I know its 2nd day of Adar and want to go into Purim and Viytar with a Cluur head. Yaasher Koyach All, Hatzlacha one day at a time, we will get there.

The main annoyance is like it's said by all and I even did some research on the goyish outlook on the stopping struggles of them, it's a constant felt occurrence to think and say this is my last time and "Kimat" Promise I will stop and again down. And repeat Chizuk. But like at the end of all Sefarim in the Torah, we say Chazak, Chazak V'nitchazek. Why? Because we need that Chizuk. I know the Abishter is with me always, although I close my eyes when I want, it isn't proper and  should work on myself. BZH to Endeavor thinking of you always there with me and having proper thoughts, hopefully soon I can reach such matregos. I mean good like many of us, so I know Tateh always will be ready to take me in his hands Emertz Hashem Shkoyach!

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 27 Feb 2023 05:24 #392730

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
5 days in bh

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 28 Feb 2023 00:31 #392786

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
6 day in, I had added a forum in the "Break Free" topic regarding youtube which leads to many negatives but the biggest issue would be explicit sites, and am trying to have some sort of ideas to break free but need a buddy to help out together with the challenge. Respond there if you may be interested. Over here I will continue my regular posts on my progress BZH

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 05 Mar 2023 06:09 #392964

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
11 Days in, baruch hashem, day at a time. BZH thru Purim, and viytar. Thanks to those helping me on the yt forum I posted earlier.

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 06 Mar 2023 04:41 #393005

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
Day 12, hatzlacha all my gye buddies!

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 08 Mar 2023 14:04 #393043

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
14 days. 2 weeks! 

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 09 Mar 2023 03:05 #393066

We are all proud of you!!
איש את רעהו יעזרו ולאחיו יאמר חזק!! (ישעיהו מא:ו)
Let's do this together!!
bradley613613@gmail.com
Time to create page: 0.79 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes