Welcome, Guest

R"H KISLEV- LETS MAKE NEESIM! lets take advantage!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: R"H KISLEV- LETS MAKE NEESIM! lets take advantage! 71 Views

R"H KISLEV- LETS MAKE NEESIM! lets take advantage! 25 Nov 2022 01:06 #388229

• emes-a-yid
  • Current streak: 235 days
  • Gold Boarder
A gift from hashem creating nissim, I know that it's a bit cleashay but rabosai, zman ticks every second and yet hashem is still there for you no matter what. Today is a NEW day like today is a New Chodesh, let's beat the yetser hara together and achieve the 90 day push! I love seeing the oilam post, although I am not anyone in higher elite of this site to give chizuk, but watching it itself is chizuk, so keep it up! Mamash nothing like this site, ya"sher Ko"ach for the ones helping us, and bz"h We as Chashuvei People that have used this platform site, to spread to all the yidden out there, let's make a miracle to everyone!! An idea that helped me by using this site, was having the ability to be vulnerable to the oilam even though it's all in secret, you feel that you want to build more and more when there is people there with you, SHKOYACH! I am only suggesting to express urself if you may have the similar problem of zerah lebatallah, and I am telling you once you post something you WILL BZ"H see that there's people that care for you and want you to grow, and yes you yourself obviously want to grow, just as a Helping Hand they can do the seemingly impossible. Just try it will it be the worst few minutes seemingly "wasting your time expressing to the oilam and someone looking to help you"? Obviouslly not@ I wish everyone hatzlacha, just a bochur speaking to all my friends here!! hatzlacha rabah meod meod   
Feel free to comment, every respond means alot. 

*edit added* when I said miracle, I mean that it's possible and it's shayach to all, not that it's a miracle as in very hard to actually happen. Used that lashon as a reference that hashem is there for you, and as chanukah hashem has done nissim, hashem can help you here too forsure, just reach out! Hatzlachah I wish everyone the best.
To my dear friend reading this:
You are an incredible yid for just being on this site, I am breath taken after each post or new person that comes on and shares a bit about himself, keep it up. You guys are mamash matzlichim in your own ways of growth and Hashem is proud of each one of you! (that includes me too) lol.

KEEP UP YOUR TREMENDOUS UPLIFTING IN THE AVODAH OF EMES!!

Thanks for reading! Stay shtark, I am also being challenged, just build your confidence, never quit no matter what, you are your strongest enemy and yet you are your strongest savior so you choose, I am not saying it's easy but am saying it's possible just takes effort and work!!
-from Emes-A-Yid
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2022 01:11 by emes-a-yid.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes