Welcome, Guest

Proactively 90 dayswith intent2BMATZLIACH HAYOM!!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Proactively 90 dayswith intent2BMATZLIACH HAYOM!! 932 Views

Re: Proactively 90 dayswith intent2BMATZLIACH HAYOM!! 04 Dec 2022 19:51 #388879

• emes-a-yid
  • Current streak: 235 days
  • Gold Boarder
lolipop1257 wrote on 04 Dec 2022 19:44:
I am 28 days clean now and having urges to just fall again

I want to get to a stage of complete cleaness

I cant tell you what to do but heres two links maybe might help you
guardyoureyes.com/ebooks/item/the-battle-of-the-generation
theshmuz.com/series/the-fight/
To my dear friend reading this:
You are an incredible yid for just being on this site, I am breath taken after each post or new person that comes on and shares a bit about himself, keep it up. You guys are mamash matzlichim in your own ways of growth and Hashem is proud of each one of you! (that includes me too) lol.

KEEP UP YOUR TREMENDOUS UPLIFTING IN THE AVODAH OF EMES!!

Thanks for reading! Stay shtark, I am also being challenged, just build your confidence, never quit no matter what, you are your strongest enemy and yet you are your strongest savior so you choose, I am not saying it's easy but am saying it's possible just takes effort and work!!
-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: Proactively 90 dayswith intent2BMATZLIACH HAYOM!! 08 Dec 2022 05:26 #389150

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
Day 16 COMPLETED,  Let's go! 
You are an incredible yid for just being on this site, I am breath taken after each post or new person that comes on and shares a bit about himself, keep it up. You guys are mamash matzlichim in your own ways of growth and Hashem is proud of each one of you! (that includes me too) lol.

Thanks for reading! Stay shtark, I am also being challenged, just build your confidence, never quit no matter what, you are your strongest enemy and yet you are your strongest savior so you choose, I am not saying it's easy but am saying it's possible just takes effort and work!!
-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: Proactively 90 dayswith intent2BMATZLIACH HAYOM!! 08 Dec 2022 21:08 #389173

• human being
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
Emes-a-Yid wrote on 08 Dec 2022 05:26:

Keep it up awsome guy. Unbelievable. Btw all you need to get to 32 days, Is what you have already proven to yourself IS DOABLE!!! keep it up
I'm sick of the Un-scientific approach of today's medical and social environment. 
we will never heal and become a better society unless we realize that all people are addicts. Any thing we do that we aren't interested in is "addiction" and medicine doesn't fix addictions. 

Pain causes addiction and medicine cant fix pain. 

Unless we heal our pain, and become truama conscious so as not to cause others pain, we will never be living in a functioning human society.

Re: Proactively 90 dayswith intent2BMATZLIACH HAYOM!! 11 Dec 2022 03:33 #389245

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
Human being wrote on 08 Dec 2022 21:08:

Emes-a-Yid wrote on 08 Dec 2022 05:26:

Keep it up awsome guy. Unbelievable. Btw all you need to get to 32 days, Is what you have already proven to yourself IS DOABLE!!! keep it up

At 19 now bh ( really at like 63..) I recounted on the site, thanks for the chizuk

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: Proactively 90 dayswith intent2BMATZLIACH HAYOM!! 22 Dec 2022 10:17 #389892

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
day30..

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: Proactively 90 dayswith intent2BMATZLIACH HAYOM!! 26 Dec 2022 05:53 #390033

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
34 days

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: Proactively 90 dayswith intent2BMATZLIACH HAYOM!! 02 Jan 2023 05:26 #390417

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
41 Days Completed, Hey to the chashuvey people on here, I want to recognize each one of you reading this, I am no different than you, if anything though sounds cleyshay I am coming from such open experiences of access and am not proud of it a bit, but Baruch Hashem with each one of you, si be viewing a post, si be clicking a thank you or responding back, each increases each other to implore and get to the higher Ramah of kedusha, and it is sustainably present, you feel some sort of ability that it can and maybe at times will be capable to be completed. I am no other than you, just with some help one person at a time, that have spoken directly through phone, in person, a text or email, or even a post I read with zero communication what so ever, you have helped me reach here. I had struggles and it isn't over, but with the right mindset and consistent push it is all attainable, and I will complete it. I know it is SHAYICH and Once acted upon with the Kavanah and constant reminders, I push to see in what other forms that may pull me down, what can I DO to REROUTE my Yetzer, BLIND it sort to say or start small, with a Minimization that I can do although it is a bit hard. And Baruch Hashem, I have done so, now I am leading towards a great path, Bezras Hashem, I remain in the right mindset to be matzliach and with such help with finding the shidduch that hashem has in mind for me and will be doing Hashem's Ratzon. 

Although I don't post daily, I am in constant touch with chaverim, in need of emergency or even a daily check in, not even a Rav, just partners, no-one knows each other, and GYE affords me that. Thank you everyone that is reading this you all B'emes inspire me and give me chizuk, I really mean it. If I had the time to speak and express that I would love to, Keep it up You are special in my eyes but most importantly and in comparable Hashem's Eyes. 
Love the entire oilam here, I am sorry on my small writings to the oilam, I am a bit lazy, just I know you all deserve a lot, KEEP UP THE SHTIEGHING!!

-from Emes-A-Yid
Last Edit: 02 Jan 2023 05:31 by emes-a-yid.

Re: Proactively 90 dayswith intent2BMATZLIACH HAYOM!! 09 Apr 2023 04:49 #394386

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
Emes-a-Yid wrote on 02 Jan 2023 05:26:
41 Days Completed, Hey to the chashuvey people on here, I want to recognize each one of you reading this, I am no different than you, if anything though sounds cleyshay I am coming from such open experiences of access and am not proud of it a bit, but Baruch Hashem with each one of you, si be viewing a post, si be clicking a thank you or responding back, each increases each other to implore and get to the higher Ramah of kedusha, and it is sustainably present, you feel some sort of ability that it can and maybe at times will be capable to be completed. I am no other than you, just with some help one person at a time, that have spoken directly through phone, in person, a text or email, or even a post I read with zero communication what so ever, you have helped me reach here. I had struggles and it isn't over, but with the right mindset and consistent push it is all attainable, and I will complete it. I know it is SHAYICH and Once acted upon with the Kavanah and constant reminders, I push to see in what other forms that may pull me down, what can I DO to REROUTE my Yetzer, BLIND it sort to say or start small, with a Minimization that I can do although it is a bit hard. And Baruch Hashem, I have done so, now I am leading towards a great path, Bezras Hashem, I remain in the right mindset to be matzliach and with such help with finding the shidduch that hashem has in mind for me and will be doing Hashem's Ratzon. 

Although I don't post daily, I am in constant touch with chaverim, in need of emergency or even a daily check in, not even a Rav, just partners, no-one knows each other, and GYE affords me that. Thank you everyone that is reading this you all B'emes inspire me and give me chizuk, I really mean it. If I had the time to speak and express that I would love to, Keep it up You are special in my eyes but most importantly and in comparable Hashem's Eyes. 
Love the entire oilam here, I am sorry on my small writings to the oilam, I am a bit lazy, just I know you all deserve a lot, KEEP UP THE SHTIEGHING!!

looking back at my posts, wow I am very inspired lol!

-from Emes-A-Yid
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.56 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes