Welcome, Guest

תיקון קרי & תשעה באב
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: תיקון קרי & תשעה באב 227 Views

תיקון קרי & תשעה באב 18 Jul 2021 05:35 #370971

• Rt234
  • Senior Boarder
Just wanted to share a thought that I had in regards to תשעה באב and our fight...
in מוסף שמונה עשרה on ראש השנה & יום כיפור we say ...ומפני חטאנו גלינו מארצנו ("and because of our sins we were exiled from our land...").
during חזרת הש"ץ when the חזן goes over this part of the the תפילה there is a special תפילה  to be said at that time Wich is תיקון קרי. We say this to be מתקן the sins of קרי וזרע לבטלה. So we are fixing up these sins so that we can bring back the בית המקדש and that גלות  should be over. (From the fact that we say this at that time that's what it seems like we are doing).
so it seems like these עבירות in particular were a big cause for the  חורבן הבית.
(If I'm not mistaken one בית המקדש was destroyed because of שנאת חינם & the other because of these sins. I'm not sure.look into it).
So anytime we do what's right we're bringing  the בית המקדש השלישי closer and closer.
But in our fight not only are we bringing the בית המקדש השלישי closer because of doing the right things but also we are fixing up these particular עבירות Wich led to the  חורבן הבית and גלות. So we are kind of doubling down (×1000000000) on rebuilding the בית המקדש השלישי.
​so to all those that are involved in fixing up this sin, this תשעה באב (and troughout the year) while you are being מתאבל על ירושלים you can also feel proud about yourself in how much you are a part of rebuilding the בית המקדש השלישי.

Keep on going!! 
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes