Welcome, Guest

procrastination and and mast*******n
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: procrastination and and mast*******n 335 Views

procrastination and and mast*******n 12 Jan 2021 15:21 #361151

• Platinum Boarder
They rhyme don't they? 

I don't have any solutions or sagely tips, just wanted to mention that I notice this correlation in my life.  So many things to fix!!

Day 3, yay me.

Re: procrastination and and mast*******n 12 Jan 2021 15:43 #361152

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
If we put the benefits on one side of the scale, and the "trouble" or "annoyance" of just "doing it" quickly, right now, 'get-it-over-with-already-now' on the other side, the choice should be simple! Right? Wrong! We will (almost) always choose the easier, simpler (yet often stupider) way first. Why suffer discomfort even for a minute? We like to feel good, calm, no waves in my pool - comfortable. Why mess that up?

It's our choice to pick a little discomfort now, in order to heal, recover, and live a happy, healthy, sane and useful life. The choice seems much easier when put that way. It even feels quite good to make the right choices now.
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
feel free to reach out @  ahavayirah@gmail.com

Re: procrastination and and mast*******n 15 Jan 2021 01:59 #361341

• Platinum Boarder
rationally speaking, and when i feel "sane"  - I agree with everything you stated DavidT...trouble is I go downhill into temporary mild insanity way too frequently.. then all bets are off!

Day 6!!  Yes!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes