Welcome, Guest

This is it - 90 Days here I come!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: This is it - 90 Days here I come! 32529 Views

Re: This is it - 90 Days here I come! 12 Jan 2010 18:20 #44852

• Struggla21
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Fresh Boarder
NOYA,

I'm proud of you! keep up the good work, you are doing wonderfully! I, and everyone here, believe in you 100% that you can win this battle
Last Edit: by .

Re: This is it - 90 Days here I come! 12 Jan 2010 18:31 #44860

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
It sounds like you're really able to focus and remember whats important, and choose your priorities - even when there's a lot of other confusing things going on in your life. That's really impressive!

Hope to hear lots of good news, on all fronts!

Re: This is it - 90 Days here I come! 24 Jan 2010 19:28 #48095

• yona18
  • Current streak: 4500 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Okay,

I feel really positive right now. Suffice it to say that vacation was not as sin free as could be, but I'm back now in the general's chair, ready for another go. Overall I had a positive vacation, and I'm back to yeshiva tomorrow evening, so I'm really excited about that because yeshiva is where I do best in fighting this war. It's my home front so to speak. Anyway, we had a solid day 1 yesterday, and today is going well as well. It's good to be back, chaverim!

~ NOYA

Re: This is it - 90 Days here I come! 24 Jan 2010 19:56 #48101

• sci1977
  • Current streak: 438 days
  • Platinum Boarder
welcome back.  Good luck, were all here for you!!!

Re: This is it - 90 Days here I come! 24 Jan 2010 21:16 #48111

• Struggla21
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Fresh Boarder
Goodluck NOYA! and good to have you hear

Re: This is it - 90 Days here I come! 24 Jan 2010 23:25 #48155

• imtrying25
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
NOYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROLLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: This is it - 90 Days here I come! 25 Jan 2010 05:21 #48208

• silentbattle
  • Platinum Boarder
Great to have you back - let's keep on rocking!

Re: This is it - 90 Days here I come! 26 Jan 2010 00:35 #48491

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
:-*

Re: This is it - 90 Days here I come! 26 Jan 2010 03:47 #48519

• yona18
  • Platinum Boarder
I love you, my holy brothers! I had a good day today, Baruch Hashem. Traveling to NYC was a little tough because the girl who sat across the aisle from me was pretty attractive. But then I said to myself, "Okay, we get it. There's a nice looking girl next to you. Okay, observation registered. That's all. Big deal. Now, how do you make a covered put again? What about calculating [edit]

And it worked great.

Day 3: Very good. Tomorrow we start yeshiva up again, BH Elokei Yisrael! Hurray, I'm back on the chart in another few hours, if I were to update then. See you guys later!
Last Edit: 23 Feb 2010 03:50 by .

Re: This is it - 90 Days here I come! 26 Jan 2010 06:26 #48531

• Ineedhelp!!
  • Platinum Boarder
NOYA wrote on 26 Jan 2010 03:47:

I love you, my holy brothers! I had a good day today, Baruch Hashem. Traveling to NYC was a little tough because the girl who sat across the aisle from me was pretty attractive. But then I said to myself, "Okay, we get it. There's a nice looking girl next to you. Okay, observation registered. That's all. Big deal. Now, how do you make a covered put again? What about calculating the payoff of an asymmetric butterfly spread?"

And it worked great.

Day 3: Very good. Tomorrow we start yeshiva up again, BH Elokei Yisrael! Hurray, I'm back on the chart in another few hours, if I were to update then. See you guys later!

Keep it up NOYA. I also try to calculate the payoff on an asymetric butterfly spread.....just kidding. I got no idea what subject that even is. ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

Youre on the right track

-Yiddle

Re: This is it - 90 Days here I come! 27 Jan 2010 17:43 #48907

• yona18
  • Platinum Boarder
All right! I just updated and I'm back on the chart now. That feels good. To a good day!

Re: This is it - 90 Days here I come! 27 Jan 2010 18:06 #48916

• silentbattle
  • Platinum Boarder
I raise my glass in salute to you!

Re: This is it - 90 Days here I come! 27 Jan 2010 18:27 #48919

• sci1977
  • Current streak: 438 days
  • Platinum Boarder
One day at a time.  A toast to you my friend.

Re: This is it - 90 Days here I come! 29 Jan 2010 03:47 #49446

• yona18
  • Platinum Boarder
Okay, back to normal - almost. I've been feeling pretty tired all week. I think it partly has to do with the fact that I'm back to intense yeshiva/school schedule, and it partly has to do with the fact that I haven't been to the mikvah since my last fall. I believe that SOMETHING happens up there in shamayim or whatever if you don't go to mikvah that makes you tired and unenergetic, so I'm definitely going to mikvah tomorrow lekavod Shabbos and to get myself back to 100%.

This week was pretty good BH. Studying hard, learning hard, doing well. No attacks yet. Thank you Hashem for that!

Day 6: Good work! A+

Re: This is it - 90 Days here I come! 29 Jan 2010 09:20 #49482

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
NOYA wrote on 29 Jan 2010 03:47:

Okay, back to normal - almost. I've been feeling pretty tired all week. I think it partly has to do with the fact that I'm back to intense yeshiva/school schedule, and it partly has to do with the fact that I haven't been to the mikvah since my last fall. I believe that SOMETHING happens up there in shamayim or whatever if you don't go to mikvah that makes you tired and unenergetic, so I'm definitely going to mikvah tomorrow lekavod Shabbos and to get myself back to 100%.

This week was pretty good BH. Studying hard, learning hard, doing well. No attacks yet. Thank you Hashem for that!

Day 6: Good work! A+
NOYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You are doing superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great shabbos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Were rootin for you bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes